• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Theorry

Oct 27, 2017
Every time i see a cloud

4f24f809e2f314bdf4d3ee8553b7d7f0.gif

Damaniel

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Portland, OR
We've finally found a worthy replacement for the 'but can it run Crysis?' meme! Literally no video card on the market can sustain 60fps at 4k on the highest settings (low to mid 40s with a 3900x and RTX 2080Ti), and yet the developers are already promising to improve rendering over time as new GPUs come out.

Tawpgun

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm gonna crank every setting to ez mode and just zoom around the world. Hopefully they have enough small jet options so I can zoom between mountains and shit.

Would love if they added one of those redbull stunt race planes.

ghostcrew

The Shrouded Ghost
Administrator
Oct 27, 2017
Really cool to see that Medium settings even look very very good.

Appriciated the part of the video where it talked about how, like RDR2, the user needs to adjust their expectations of what medium-ultra mean rather than just trying to push for highest settings.

Game still looks great at medium.

CanUKlehead

Oct 30, 2017
as a non-PC player, when I think I don't need a XSX, this (and the promise of Forza Horizon) always ends up reminding me must pay the £500 MS tax.

Deleted member 862

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
streaming high quality game data, local weather and real air traffic is neat. Ironically they might have actually found a game to justify the "power of the cloud"

Oct 29, 2017
I am so fucking pissed at MS for not even saying a word on the Xbox version, let that be XSX or One. This is a game for which I seriously considered building a PC from scratch and could totally be a system seller game for the XSX. PS5 would take a back seat if they announce this for the XSX launch.

And nothing. I know I am the 0.00001%, but I just really want to play this game.

Hyun Sai

Oct 27, 2017
We've finally found a worthy replacement for the 'but can it run Crysis?' meme! Literally no video card on the market can sustain 60fps at 4k on the highest settings (low to mid 40s with a 3900x and RTX 2080Ti), and yet the developers are already promising to improve rendering over time as new GPUs come out.
No PC ever will be able to run the final version of Star Citizen though.

MysteryM

Oct 28, 2017
I am so fucking pissed at MS for not even saying a word on the Xbox version, let that be XSX or One. This is a game for which I seriously considered building a PC from scratch and could totally be a system seller game for the XSX. PS5 would take a back seat if they announce this for the XSX launch.

And nothing. I know I am the 0.00001%, but I just really want to play this game.

They've said an Xbox version is coming later.

Anno

Oct 25, 2017
Columbus, Ohio
I don't know if I have any desire to really engage with the simulation, but if I can crank all of that to easy and just slowly puddle around the world looking at cool clouds and sunsets then I think I'm in.

elyetis

Oct 26, 2017
I still very much think the game look absolutely amazing, but many video has made pretty obvious that currently ( we know it's still being updated, and that will be probably true for flight simulator too ) bing data when it comes to having 3d cities, is pretty lackluster compared to what you can find on google map.

Deleted member 14089

Oct 27, 2017
This game makes my laptop weep.

It's bonkers.

Zelda

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This game makes me want an ultrawide monitor. Also interesting that it's a DX 11 game and not DX 12, seeing as Microsoft is making it.

Fiddle

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
No joke, I wish this had multiplayer. 4 of my friends trying to fly an Airbus from scratch would be so great.

shodgson8

Aug 22, 2018
Not surprised this game is super heavy maxed out but it at least seems reasonable with tweaks.