• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 21

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 24, 2017
The main difference between Horizon on base PS4 and the Pro was IQ and HDR.

Let's hope that DeSt will be the same case

sigh-cryingbgs5b.gif

Ænima

Oct 27, 2017
Portugal
Not worried about Death Stranding running on a base PS4. Horizon Zero Dawn is open world and run great, not only that it looked better than most linear games on the console. Decima is a great engine to push amazing graphics in open world games.

Harlequin

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Good video. I didn't notice the pressed palm detail of the baby before. That's some attention to detail.

And seeing Horizon and Death Stranding flipped back and forth the latter is noticeably richer in detail (though as explained, helped in parts by having photogrammetry + 'sparse' Icelandic environments).
Probably also by the kind of game it is. I don't know a whole lot about Death Stranding but I'm assuming it's not a 50-hour RPG like Horizon is.

Kinthey

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
That comment about the Iceland like landscape made me realize that I can't think of another game that that actually has that kind of landscape. I think that by itself already gives the game a unique look

KORNdog

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
The guys voice in this video is creeping me out. It's got that Mark Cerny whispery thing going on *shudders*

Engine is hella impressive though and the game is looking stunning.