• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

zombiejames

Oct 25, 2017
pxcxF96.jpg

Wollan

Mostly Positive
Oct 25, 2017
Norway but living in France
Good video. I didn't notice the pressed palm detail of the baby before. That's some attention to detail.

And seeing Horizon and Death Stranding flipped back and forth the latter is noticeably richer in detail (though as explained, helped in parts by having photogrammetry + 'sparse' Icelandic environments).

Tyaren

Character Artist
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Don't know about you guys, but I've been waiting for this. :)
*watching now*

Pillock

User Requested Ban
Banned
Dec 29, 2017
This vs the new MW trailer. Both look stunning but which is best I wonder.

zombiejames

Oct 25, 2017
This late-gen tech is looking incredible. I'd really like to see a sort of "generational evolution" video at some point looking at how engines and games have grown over the generation to maximize the hardware. Like, comparing Decima in Killzone Shadowfall to Death Stranding.

Gitaroo

Nov 3, 2017
Water tech definitely came a looooong way. Remember water was mediocre even after they patch it. Now it looks like its interective.

JahIthBer

Jan 27, 2018
This late-gen tech is looking incredible. I'd really like to see a sort of "generational evolution" video at some point looking at how engines and games have grown over the generation to maximize the hardware. Like, comparing Decima in Killzone Shadowfall to Death Stranding.
That's a pretty good idea for a video. 2013 vs 2019 or 2020.

Deleted member 21

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 24, 2017
Yep, Die-Hard Man looks unbelievable in that short segment that you see him. These character models are truly astounding on every level

spam musubi

Oct 25, 2017
I figured this footage was in-game when one of the scenes had a little bit of pop in on some faraway geometry. Really impressive.

alstrike

Banned
Aug 27, 2018
The narrator of the video must be fun at parties... Jesus Christ that was really boring.

Binabik15

Oct 28, 2017
I'm not sure if I'll like the gameplay or the story, but the tech side is already highly impressive.

Now I have to think about MGS 1/2 remakes in Decima, all that care and gpu power spent on (mostly) tiny interiors and few characters...drool. Fucking Konami :/

jpbonadio

Nov 8, 2017
This engine is very impressive. If DS already looks this good, can't imagine how crazy Horizon 2 will look on the PS5.