• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Oregano

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I for one can't wait for Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor 3

TreIII

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Columbia, MD
I'm perfectly fine with this. Hopefully, they're taking the time they need to realize the product at its best.

And of course, it's nice to have a game like this, that isn't being rushed along for the sake of the brand's multimedia collaboration plans.

Ravelle

Oct 31, 2017
I have to many stuf on my plate already so I'm fine, as long as this this gets really good.

Araujo

Banned
Dec 5, 2017
I hope that extra time helps them improving on the battle system, it looked super clunky from the little that was seem... a slow paced Tactical RPG is a death sentence.

Pineapple

One Winged Slayer
Mar 26, 2019
USA
This is my most wanted third party game, so bit of a bummer it's delayed a bit. I know in the end it's best for the game. This game just combines like all of my favorite genres into one.

Madison

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Lima, Peru
fuck

well, extra time is good

still, i was really hyped to play it next summer

aw well, better that than crunching the workers to oblivion

Kyrios

Oct 27, 2017
My wallet:

giphy.gif

Strings

Oct 27, 2017
giphy.gif

Was easily one of my most anticipated games of the year :/ I'm worried about what they're going to change, since I've essentially vibed with just about everything shown, and they've acknowledged some kind of negative feedback...

Syntsui

Oct 25, 2017
This was the most obvious delay of the year and it can't be praised enough because whatever was shown so far looked ROUGH.

OP
OP
IzzyRX

IzzyRX

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
I'm perfectly fine with this. Hopefully, they're taking the time they need to realize the product at its best.

And of course, it's nice to have a game like this, that isn't being rushed along for the sake of the brand's multimedia collaboration plans.
Gotta get that quality animations.

Feb 15, 2019
Yeah I can't help but feel happy and sad at the same time. Happy because they seem dedicated to at least try and make this a quality product but sad that I can't play it this year.

sir_crocodile

Oct 25, 2017
If I recall correctly, the dark ocean where all the demons came from in season 2 was already a different world right?

Xadra

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2018
Can we expect the release of the 5 minuts trailer that was shown during the Anime Expo's panel?

Thuddert

Oct 25, 2017
Netherlands
I guess they knew it was gonna be delayed and knew demand for cyber sleuth was still good with new story/world games still far away they announced that pack in port.

I'm alright with them taking extra time to make sure it's good. This is straying from their regular styles after all.

Kivvi

Jun 25, 2018
I for one can't wait for Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor 3
If Digimon Story is Persona, Digimon survival Devil Survivor, then Digimon World needs to become SMT.lol
If I recall correctly, the dark ocean where all the demons came from in season 2 was already a different world right?
Yes. And it was my first thought as well. The game sound more and more interesting. I'm ok with the delay.

Aran

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
So many games to be excited for in 2020. Lots of details coming out for this game which are only making me more excited.

deepFlaw

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
Oh, it's an SRPG?

I haven't actually seen any of this yet and never actually got around to playing the latest RPGs despite buying the first, but I'd be down for an SRPG in general. Guess I'll be looking forward to this too, then.