• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Also Delisted in Europe

L.O.R.D

Oct 26, 2017
DygbSyaXcAAIsiw.jpg

it's gone now from the EU store

RIP

Jan 2, 2018
Welp..glad I grabbed it for the PS4 in time..even though now thinking about it,I probably should have gone with the Vita version.

Deleted member 31423

Account closed at user request
Banned
Nov 6, 2017
Lots of stuff is gone off the vita store.
Amazing spiderman.
Dragonball z battle of z.
Shinobido 2.
One piece unlimited.
One piece pirate warriors 3.
Ratchet full frontal assault.
Ultimate marvel vs capcom 3.

Lord Arcadio

Oct 27, 2017
It's this game right?
DIGIMON STORY: CYBER SLEUTH - HACKER'S MEMORY

It's still available in the Norway PSN for 599 (about $60).
Is it good? It looks like jrpg of sorts. I wonder why I haven't heard of it before..

The Cyber Sleuth games are solid JRPGs. No aspect of the games is phenomenal, but each part of it is very good. So if you are even a little bit interested in Digimon and enjoy JRPGs, this is an easy purchase. As someone who has been a Pokemon fan for far longer, I wish the Pokemon main series would do some of the stuff Cyber Sleuth does!

Do note though that while it is possible to play HM without playing the first game as they take place at the same time, some aspects of the story are introduced in the first game and aren't really introduced again in HM because they expect you to already know.

tyfon

Nov 2, 2017
Norway
Hacker's Memory is the Sequel and sill available everywhere.

Ah, I see.

Then it's gone here as well.

The Cyber Sleuth games are solid JRPGs. No aspect of the games is phenomenal, but each part of it is very good. So if you are even a little bit interested in Digimon and enjoy JRPGs, this is an easy purchase. As someone who has been a Pokemon fan for far longer, I wish the Pokemon main series would do some of the stuff Cyber Sleuth does!

Do note though that while it is possible to play HM without playing the first game as they take place at the same time, some aspects of the story are introduced in the first game and aren't really introduced again in HM because they expect you to already know.

Well that's a shame, now I want the game... and it's gone..

Clive

Oct 25, 2017
Lots of stuff is gone off the vita store.
Amazing spiderman.
Dragonball z battle of z.
Shinobido 2.
One piece unlimited.
One piece pirate warriors 3.
Ratchet full frontal assault.
Ultimate marvel vs capcom 3.
Ratchet & Clank is owned by Sony so Full Frontal Assault is likely not going anywhere. It's still on the US store at least.

Mr. Nice_Guy

Oct 27, 2017
I was reading through this thread and couldn't find a reason why this was delisted. Was there ever a reason given for this?

Huggy

Oct 25, 2017
huh I wonder what happened. Hopefully I can still download it, when I put a different hard drive in I'm not sure if I had redownloaded it yet or not.

Lord Arcadio

Oct 27, 2017
I wonder if people who have the physical version or bought the digital version before it was delisted can still get the DLC if they hadn't yet added those to their account. If not, then that's some good content that is now gone.

Nov 14, 2017
Was there any DLC? I'm glad I got the base game before this went down, but I'll be sad if there was anything significant that I missed out on the DLC side.

Woylie

May 9, 2018
Was this a rights thing? Why would it only affect the first game and not Hacker's Memory too?

Hoping for a joint rerelease on all platforms in an ideal world.

DigSCCP

Banned
Nov 16, 2017
When you enter a thread thinking it could be back online at Store but you realize they are de listing on other regions : (
Will try to find a physical copy for the Vita!

Deleted member 11517

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017

Lol. What bugs me the most is how publishers go all out announcing when a new game is released but when they take it down they can't even give a short notice, hey we're delisting this game in 2 weeks...

I always wanted to get this game, the super market here had the PS4 version but ironically I was holding out because I rather wanted the US version... maybe they still have it...

Agni Kai

Nov 2, 2017
Will get a physical copy of the sequel soon. These games are amazing.

Sad to see the first one getting delisted, but as I have already mentioned, I will hold onto my physical copy and won't let go of it.

Deleted member 11517

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Just got it from Amazon for 12€

This is one of these games, if they gone they're gone or get extremely expensive because people are price gauging.

Lunchbox

ƃuoɹʍ ʇᴉ ƃuᴉop ǝɹ,noʎ 'ʇɥƃᴉɹ sᴉɥʇ pɐǝɹ noʎ ɟI
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Rip City
Same. Loved the first game and have my physical copy but never got around to picking up Hacker's Memory. Just did just to be safe since it's not that expensive, especially as one of my potentially last non-preorders with my GCU before the end lol.
I got a sealed copy for 14 on Ebay, haven't beaten the first game but I'm not taking chances with this series of Digimon games.

demi

Oct 27, 2017
At least you could pretend you are playing the Vita version by using Remote Play? Maybe?

Deleted member 3208

Oct 25, 2017
Going to hold my physical copy forever.