• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 9932

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Hot town, summer in the city.

It's the best die hard but it should have ended with Simon winning or some variation of it.

Zukuu

Oct 30, 2017
This and Indy 3 are among the most fun-to-watch movies there are.

Die Hard 1 is more iconic, but I secretly prefer to rewatch Die Hard 3 a lot more often.

shaneo632

Weekend Planner
Oct 29, 2017
Wrexham, Wales
I love this film so much, apart from the totally forgettable climax. I wish they went with the grimmer alternate ending where McClane and Gruber play Russian roulette with a rocket launcher.

Dan Thunder

Nov 2, 2017
Great film but the first film is still the best.

To me this is where the series first started to get jump-the-shark(ey) before the low-lights of the last two films. There's things that happen in this film that would have killed or seriously injured the younger, fitter John McClane that he just shrugs off and it's a bit incongruous with the 1st film which really highlighted the fact that he was just an everyman and not someone who can just shrug off the likes of broken glass.

Bishop89

What Are Ya' Selling?
Oct 25, 2017
Melbourne, Australia
AnguishedThickJunebug-size_restricted.gif

It's my favourite die hard movie and easily in my top 5 action movies of all time.

fPx6HyI.gif

The Bookerman

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I've watched this movie so many times when I was young. The sad part is that I can't find the proper french dub I remember on tape. The Blu Ray's dubbed French version sucks.

Solo

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
This movie has some kind of weird ass Last Crusade effect on people. Which is to say, a bunch of people call Vengeance and Last Crusade their favorite or best of their respective franchises, and its never not mind-boggling to me. Die Hard and Raiders of the Lost Ark are not only by 10 million country miles the best entries to their franchises, they are also both at the very top of their entire genres. Preferring their inferior, mediocre sequels is weird as hell.

Glass

Oct 26, 2017
Yeah, the 10 first seconds when you got the title coupled with those basses are pure genius. Best movie intro ever for me, no nonsense.

How did they do that explosion in what looks like a real New York street ? It looks so good. Nowadays it would most likely be completely constructed digitally and look so much worse.

S1kkZ

Oct 27, 2017
crazy that the trilogy is not available in 4k uhd. only 1 is, 2 is only on itunes in 4k, 3 is ???.