• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 27, 2017
Basketball shorts and t-shirts for this weekend dad.

Kids aren't here? My girlfriend and I walk around in a shirt and underwear.

Fuck the police.

Robin

Restless Insomniac
Oct 25, 2017
My dad walked around in his underwear all the time and would very casually walk around butt naked from the shower to their bedroom all the time. My dad very much used to be one of those super fragile must act macho guys. He's gotten better in old age but it was pretty awful growing up.

Westbahnhof

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Austria
My dad walked around in his underwear all the time and would very casually walk around butt naked from the shower to their bedroom all the time. My dad very much used to be one of those super fragile must act macho guys. He's gotten better in old age but it was pretty awful growing up.
Do you think there's a connection? Just wondering since my dad is very much a big old softy who can show vulnerability and he still does the nude stroll.

No and thank fuck he had some decency.
This feels like a pretty stong condemnation of something harmless. Would it have been that bad?

Dice

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
I'm afraid that tighty whities were the norm when I was a kid.

Yep. Whites and that "I cook good food" gut.

No, but he did leave the door open when he went to the bathroom. This was disgusting. He eventually stopped as his kids got older but this was an awful thing I will never forget.

I fucking hated this because he smoked too. Smelt like smoke and shit when I'd wake up and it's one of the few things I'd get proper mad at him about (he would obly eventually start closing it).

Mammoth Jones

Oct 25, 2017
New York
No. Tshirt, yes. But we always wear something over our drawers. Unless going to/from bathroom first thing in the AM or something.

I can't sit around in my underwear even when alone. Gotta put on some shorts to feel normal.

Night Hunter

Dec 5, 2017
Lol, boxershorts. Good one.

What-is-the-best-underwear-for-men-631214_1200x630.jpg

Imagine this, just fatter and a lot less meth involved

kmfdmpig

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Occasionally my dad would be looking for something like Walter White with his tighty whities (beaten because I took too long to type).
I typically wear shorts/t-shirt or sweats/long-sleeve shirt when I'm sleeping or walking around late at night/early in the morning.

Kraid

Oct 25, 2017
Cuck Zone
My dad would get down to his briefs and watch TV as soon as he got home from work. I'd rarely see him in clothes. (It's because he did and does have untreated depression that he won't address) Plus both of my parents and my younger brother all went to the bathroom with the door open. It was weird for sure, but at least they would not do these things when I had friends over.

amon37

Oct 27, 2017
My dad wore boxers, I wore boxers as my kids grew up, and I hope even my daughters wear boxers around their kids

boxers rule, they let your boys hang loose and you can do a little jiggle to readjust. I routinely walk outside in my boxers (and tshirt, I'm not a savage) to putter around the front yard. If women can wear yoga pants everywhere, men can wear boxers

technology has also advanced boxer comfort, every boxer I own now has the tag built into the cloth so you don't have that annoying as fuck scratchy thing tickling your butt

Jakenbakin

Jun 17, 2018
My stepdad still walks around in his boxers. Literally all the fucking time. He weighs like 350lbs and I'm sorry I'm not saying it because I want to fat shame, but literally almost my entire life I have found this disgusting. Put on some fucking clothes, I don't want to see it.

sHitman

Banned
Dec 17, 2017
I wish. Most mornings he just wore a torn up shirt. My mother had to lay a towel on his chair so he wouldn't lose the last drip of morning piss directly on the chair. I can still vividly remember the arteries on his junk. I grew up to wear at least boxers around my family. My kids should be thankful.

azfaru

Dec 1, 2017
I had a crush on my friends dad cos he did this lol. Well actually both my friend and his dad was always shirtless and in boxers. It wasn't too weird cos I live in South East Asia and it's humid and hot here. But me and my family would never be shirtless or in boxers when guests are around.

BasilZero

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Omni
No, he wore a Mundu which is what male Keralites typically wear. Nowadays though pants and jeans are more popular with the younger generation.

I wear shorts/sweats/pants though.

6f416eec8a1e0199da7ed46653b99599.jpg

onyx

Dec 25, 2017
Nope. My cousins (boys and girls) ,little sister and her friends would walk around naked and I always yelled at them to put on some clothes.

Had neighbors in Florida that walked around outside in their underwear. Both men and women did it. They could walk around naked at night sometimes.

Dremorak

Oct 25, 2017
New Zealand
I walk around in my boxers in the first part of the morning with the kids running around, but that quickly becomes pants because their school friends will sometimes drop by on their way to school, and IMO that would be super inappropriate

sfedai0

Oct 27, 2017
Parents divorced when I was 10 but I did experience it with my friends dad at a sleepover. We did something to piss him off (no idea what now) and he woke us all up around midnight to yell at his son in his tighty whities. Unfortunately, I cant forget that image.

Deleted member 44129

User requested account closure
Banned
May 29, 2018
Funny little related story:

When my brother was about 10, he was woken up in the night by my dad sleepwalking, stood in the doorway backlit by the light in the hall, stark bollock naked. My brother said "What are you doing?". At that moment my dad woke up, cupped his man-boobs like Barbera Windsor when her bikini top flew off and he let out a high pitched lady scream, and then ran back off to bed.

We still remind my dad about that most Christmases, even 25+ years later.

thebeeks

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Texas, USA
Yep, add another tally to the "Dads in tighty whities" club.

I don't live there anymore, but I almost guarantee you he's still doing it.

mreddie

Oct 26, 2017
Yes.

Also as a kid, I accidently saw my friends mom in her underwear during a sleepover, all because I sneaked to play Resident Evil 0 on the Gamecube, worth it.

Almost every time I slept over a friend or cousins house, I would wake up and see someone would be in their underwear.

That or drunk.

bananab

Oct 27, 2017
Buddy of mine's dad hung out in tighty whiteys, sometimes my buddy even did it. Was always funny to be over on a sleepover and everyone's dressed normally except him and his dad in their underwear. One time his dad sent him to his room, he refused to go, so he started sort of dragging him down the hall, both in tighty whiteys, and then his dog ran up and started humping his leg.

BlackSalad

Oct 27, 2017
As a father of two young children, yes I walk and lounge around in my boxers. My wife and kids also share my lack of shame

I don't see any problems with it