• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

jb1234

Very low key
Oct 25, 2017
Nah, I learned of that piece (and worked on it) long before I had ever played a Resident Evil game.

Ghost Rider

Oct 27, 2017
When I was little my mother always played it on the piano, partly because it was her mother's favorite.
Actually makes it hard for me to play the game now as my mother has been deceased for 13 years

lupinko

Oct 26, 2017
lol no, I grew up in a piano playing household. I always heard that song being played in my childhood by family members.

robot

Oct 27, 2017
Nah I listened to a lot of classical music when I was a kid and just kinda absorbed the name at some point.

Neiteio

Oct 25, 2017
I -seriously- doubt a St. Bernard puppy could compose such an elegant piece of piano music

eraFROMAN

One Winged Slayer
Mar 12, 2019
It's pretty ubiquitous, I'd known it forever...

I also only played all the way through RE recently lol

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
no

im a bit of a classical nerd

it's a solid as heck beethoven piece

not my fav, but still good shit

Billdrew

Apr 8, 2019
Yes, but when it comes to classical music I am so uncultured that I also only learned what 'Clair de Lune' was from playing The Evil Within

ChoklitCow

Oct 27, 2017
Muncie, IN
Yup. I thought it was hauntingly beautiful and perfect for within the game.

Immediately pirated it from some Kazaa/Napster/Limewire service at the time.

Even though I'm not a huge classical fan, I still get excited when I hear it play, and instantly think of Jill playing it.

TojoT

Oct 30, 2017
Nope, we were taught some classical music in elementary school (mostly Mozart, Beethoven, Vivaldi, Bach, and Grieg). Back then my favourite piece was Air by Bach.