• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Jawmuncher

Crisis Dino
Oct 25, 2017
Ibis Island
Was just curious and noticed a lot of members don't have banners. I ain't saying you need one, but I think they're neat.
They're pretty snazzy and you don't even have to click on their actually profile, just highlight over their avatar and it shows.

As you can see here from entremet (Emoji added for artistic effect)
unknown.png

If you're unsure how to get to them, just click on your avatar at the top right of the screen and find the cover button.
Then you'll be good to go and can set a banner for others to see. Just be sure to keep it within the rules!

unknown.png

Mekanos

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 17, 2018
Yes, though mine is a bit dated as I don't consider myself a hardline anarchist anymore. Anarchist-leaning Marxist, I guess.

I experimented with some other banners but none came out as clean looking as this one.

Cenauru

Dragon Girl Supremacy
Oct 25, 2017
Ooh, I didn't know this. Definitely going to make use of it now.

Kurita

Oct 26, 2017
La France
The only times I click on people's profiles is to hunt suspect low post count profiles trying to argue in sensitive threads

Shadow

One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
Yup. Mines a picture of dark woods that's poorly centered, I don't know why really. I also put my profile to private when I signed up, but I probably should just make it unprivate because I don't care if people look at my bad posts.

iapetus

Oct 26, 2017
It's a concession to style over substance that I have an avatar. Judge me by the content of my posts, not the pictures I choose for my banner.

Nilou

Oct 25, 2017
It's a fun feature, have had one for awhile now. Found the perfect banner for me too so I don't think I'll ever change mine.

hjort

Nov 9, 2017
Yep. As soon as I realized I could. People may think I love Night in the Woods a bit more than I actually do (I do love it, though), but I feel like it fits me and the whole thing I've got going on here. Whatever that is.

Oliver James

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I know, but the default purple fits my display picture so it's awesome. I have seen some people here who have Hawkeye as their DPs too, one of them even has exactly the same DP I use, I wonder what banner they put up.

Also PS: I think I used this first so :P

RecRoulette

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, someone made a thread on this awhile back and ever since then I've rocked mine

Orioto

Oct 26, 2017
Paris
Tried to but it always says the file is too big to upload.. (it's just 1280x327) It's weird cause i'm pretty sure i've seen bigger ones on people's profile

Plywood

Does not approve of this tag
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Yes and if your avatar has transparency like mine currently it enshrouds it, it's beautiful.

Luigi87

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I can safely say that yes I did.
I constantly forget what I used for it though, then go "Oh right, BotW..."

Eleriu

The Fallen - Teyvat Traveler
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah I knew. Right now I have it set to Outer Wilds.