• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

angelgrievous

Middle fingers up
Nov 8, 2017
Ohio
I've had a couple of glasses. Also, I don't need that bottled water nonsense. The city I live in now was voted best tasting water in the world so I drink from the tap.

Delphine

Fen'Harel Enansal
Administrator
Mar 30, 2018
France
Following the words of our lord & savior Lizzo:

"I don't get dehydrated,

I moisturize it daily!"

Deleted member 31133

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 5, 2017
Yes. I have kidney problems so need to ensure I'm hydrated with just water. Not that waste of money bottled water shit either. No. I drink pure tap water. If I'm feeling adventurous I'll dash a few slices of lemon in there.

Natiko

Oct 25, 2017
I drink two bottles of water a day and it seems to get the job done. I don't drink fluids outside of meals and I generally only eat lunch and dinner. Sometimes I'll have a snack later at night and depending on what it is I'll either drink more water, Powerade Zero, or milk.

Lucreto

Oct 25, 2017
Tap water 750ml so far

I have lemon concentrate with it as plain water make me gag.

I also have 1.5 pint mug of tea and about an additional 4 330ml cups of tea today.

ryseing

Bought courtside tickets just to read a book.
Oct 25, 2017
For lovers
No, despite my best efforts.

I have a stomach bug and can't keep fluids down. Not even dependable Pedialyte is saving me.

Herne

Dec 10, 2017
I'm still sick as a dog so hydrating is about 90% of what I'm doing all day.

iHeartGameDev

Feb 22, 2019
I feel like this thread needs a bump. I have been SLACKING on my hydration today and I'm sure that I'm not alone. Don't forget to hydrate people! Keep that body healthy and that mind fresh! Get some of that good ol' H2O.

samoscratch

Nov 25, 2017
iu

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
I feel like this thread needs a bump. I have been SLACKING on my hydration today and I'm sure that I'm not alone. Don't forget to hydrate people! Keep that body healthy and that mind fresh! Get some of that good ol' H2O.
im on my third Arizona Zero Sugar Green Tea

Deleted member 49611

Nov 14, 2018
nah i've just been drinking cheap cola + beers. i'm not feeling too great so really need to try get a lot of water in me.