• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 18944

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I'm on my 4th glass of water right now. Make sure you hydrate, homie.

What's your favorite bottled water?

rasu

Dec 22, 2017
drinking a cool 1L out of a milk bottle, baby. Gotta keep them fluids up! thanks for the reminder homie

lush

Oct 26, 2017
Knoxville, TN
I have a 32 oz Nalgene bottle that I take with me to work. I usually down 96 oz there, split between breaks and lunch. Then I usually down another one with dinner. We have DI water at work since it's a lab. At home I have a Brita pitcher that I fill. When I grow up I want one of those fancy refrigerators with filtered water and ice that come right out of the door.

Don't buy bottled water, buy a refillable bottle and keep it with you.

zswordsman

Nov 5, 2017
I've been doing poorly since I've been on leave this holiday season. Usually drink a ton of water.
Maybe they'd why this flu won't budge -_-

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
One of my mayor goals for next year is to bring much more water per day....it's really important.

EternalWinter

Oct 27, 2017
Oklahoma, USA
I hydrate every single day my guy. I got a nice big hydro cell that I take to work with me and a couple of big lidded plastic cups with straws at home. We use filtered water out of the fridge because it tastes better than bottled.

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
> What's your favorite bottled water?

I don't drink any brand of water bottle, but I do drink bottles I have filled with water myself all the time ;D

I am 100% one of those people who largely drinks water instead of anything else. In fact I just finished one bottle and need to go refill mine.

Shadybiz

Oct 27, 2017
I think I've had about three 8 oz glasses today.

I just drink it from the tap; we have well water with a treatment system.

Huey

Oct 27, 2017
Drink to thirst, era. There is no evidence that increasing your fluid intake above and beyond that which your body tells you to is in any way beneficial to your health. Complex organisms have only survived and propagated because of highly regulated fluid and sodium regulation. If you drink when you're not thirsty, you'll just be rewarded with dilute urine. Even in medical conditions where it would seem logical that it would be beneficial, like chronic kidney disease, increased water consumption does not change outcomes.

References:

Oct 25, 2017
source.gif

Deleted member 22750

Oct 28, 2017
I try

Not sure if it's the right amount of hydration though