• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
Do you have some Flat Tummy Tea you can sell me? I've been feeling bloated lately.
No But I have some teeth whiting product. Now click this picture of me relaxing at a hotel saying I am stressed from working, and ignore the previous 600 pictures of me relaxing different hotels

Oct 26, 2017
There is no way this is real. And by real, I mean that there is no way this was passed off as real for there to be outrage over it being fake, because no one for a second thought this was real. Right?

HarryDemeanor

Oct 25, 2017
I know the first thing I do after someone has been in a motorcycle crash is take sepia-tone pictures.

Gotta look like straight fire while I'm in pain.

CarpeDeezNutz

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
That last pic looks like what I look like when I change out the brake pads on one of my vehicles, I thought you would get shredded skidding across the highway in a crash.

Depths

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
"Influencers" are some terrible shit. Like that label doesn't even sound good and used to be related to some negative shit but now it's like a positive thing because you can make money from it?

Oct 25, 2017
Oh come the fuck on!! These stupid kids these days think they can get way with anything....I've seen more candid looking posters of models modeling jeans at the Guess store at the local mall than this super over produced trash!

Also, I cannot tell if that's suppose to be "road rash" on her shoulder or just another shitty tattoo lotta Instagramers have these days!

JudgeN

Oct 25, 2017
The fuck is an instragram influencers? I feel so old yet somehow I feel knowing will make me angry.

JaseC64

Enlightened
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Strong Island NY
I'm reminded of the "bullying" stock photo that got way too sexy

udKbumQ.png
Oh my I want to see what happens next. Look at the bully in th bg reaching for the pants!!! Ahh!!

Oct 25, 2017
Pretty sure its not even the same bike....this was from previous in the day supposedly.

sub-buzz-1927-1566244638-1.png

Fuel tank is different, no trademark BMW boxer engine heads sticking out. Also the bike in the "accident" pics has a bag mounted under the headlight.
ECXaYnPXUAASwHL

I dare not read her "accident miracle story" IG post, I am lying on my back right now, I don't want to choke on my own vomit!

I am guessing the bike in the BG of the "accident" pic is Liam Nesson's nephew's (aka: First responder model's) motorbike.

Regardless, I doubt these hacks dare to even put a tiny scratch on even the cheapest motorbike for Likes... "We'll just write in the IG description that the bike was totaled, we don't need photos of it as proof, just focus the camera on my beautiful Goldilocks, my tattoos and the Smart Water bottle.Eyes on the prize people, let's get out there and influence!!"

BAD

Oct 25, 2017
USA
ECXaYnPXUAASwHL

I dare not read her "accident miracle story" IG post, I am lying on my back right now, I don't want to choke on my own vomit!

I am guessing the bike in the BG of the "accident" pic is Liam Nesson's nephew's (aka: First responder model's) motorbike.

Regardless, I doubt these hacks dare to even put a tiny scratch on even the cheapest motorbike for Likes... "We'll just write in the IG description that the bike was totaled, we don't need photos of it as proof, just focus the camera on my beautiful Goldilocks, my tattoos and the Smart Water bottle.Eyes on the prize people, let's get out there and influence!!"
for some reason HellforLeather isnt updating the OP with the additional pics of her aftermath she showed, but she posted several photos of her injuries and a couple of the bike damage. She definitely did have some kind of accident.

ch4534532

Alt Account
Banned
Jul 3, 2019
how could they possibly think people would believe those pictures are real? what the fuck.

Randam

Oct 27, 2017
Germany
for some reason HellforLeather isnt updating the OP with the additional pics of her aftermath she showed, but she posted several photos of her injuries and a couple of the bike damage. She definitely did have some kind of accident.
Just saw them.
This is still all very weird. The pictures look soo extremely staged. Why would a friend even take pictures in such a moment.

And he injuries just doesn't look like something you would get from crashing your motorcycle.
Especially with the clothes she was wearing.
Overall and a top. No leather gear at all!?

Last edited:

HotHamBoy

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I love this.

I love the audacity.

I love the contempt for humanity.

Edit: here's the thing. The crash can be real, the photos can be fake. Most likely if there was a crash they obviously wouldn't be thinking about taking pictures. But then after, when everything is chilled out a bit, they say, "we gotta Insta this, of course."

Last edited:

Blah

Oct 26, 2017
I've been thrown from a scooter in a parking lot going like 10mph, while wearing a leather jacket, and still had my entire hip and side of my upper thigh skin basically scraped off. My jeans were torn and I was bloody. People thought I was going fast and riding on the road but I was barely even moving. It's surprising, I guess, how much damage can be caused at low speeds when it's your skin vs asphalt.

Either she was insanely lucky to walk away with literal scratches while wearing basically nothing (in terms of riding gear) or, the most obvious answer, this is entirely staged based off a much minor incident.

amoy

Oct 28, 2017
Looks like a"lowsided when exiting the garage, tried to hold up the bike, but tripped and rolled down the driveway " kind of bruise o.O

I've been thrown from a scooter in a parking lot going like 10mph, while wearing a leather jacket, and still had my entire hip and side of my upper thigh skin basically scraped off. My jeans were torn and I was bloody. People thought I was going fast and riding on the road but I was barely even moving. It's surprising, I guess, how much damage can be caused at low speeds when it's your skin vs asphalt.

Either she was insanely lucky to walk away with literal scratches while wearing basically nothing (in terms of riding gear) or, the most obvious answer, this is entirely staged based off a much minor incident.

Dang. Hopefully, you made a full recovery. My co-worker got extremely luck then, she rear-ended a car while riding a moped (30kph speed limit), got a minor scratch on her chin and some small bruises near the left elbow. Is moving and working fine.

Maximum Spider

â–˛ Legend â–˛
Oct 25, 2017
Cleveland, OH
This is a world that I have little familiarity so i'm curious how big your following has to be until you're considered an influencer? 200K is a lot of people but seems kinda small for the internet.