• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 25, 2017
e56b5a96-43dd-4a38-87c6-090506a69dc2_1.164e157af9b18eb876abb1d044bda4a7.jpeg

Not the fat-free version btw, Im talking about the regular ones. Now it feels like im just eating boring lukewarm fish out of a can instead of a fun snack. Im going to have to survive off of ramen and cookies again because there's no decent stuff in these local gas stations now that the tuna snacks suck smh

amusix

The Fallen
Oct 29, 2017
Not worth the clickbait title...so I'm going to add another product...
Otter pops...had one recently, and it just wasn't the same. Granted the one I had didn't have the characters on the pops...so, really, the warning signs were there from the start.

DZPL7NWVwAEzL0t.jpg

smurfx

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Otter pops...had one recently, and it just wasn't the same. Granted the one I had didn't have the characters on the pops...so, really, the warning signs were there from the start.

DZPL7NWVwAEzL0t.jpg
the ones they sell at costco don't have any coloring on them and who knows what else they changed.

Cosmic Bus

Oct 27, 2017
NY
When Reese's Puffs first came out in the '90s they were awesome; several years later up through current times, they fucked it all up. Has this gross greasy, filmy mouthfeel that wasn't present in the OG.

I am a Bird

Oct 31, 2017

And yes they did, they went from using to using some byproducts of the cheese making process. Which is a shame, loved eating these with some chicken in a biskit.

Oct 25, 2017
snapshotimagehandler_1115773469.jpeg

Reese's Peanut Butter Cups changed a few years ago. I think it's a regional thing because I've had decent ones elsewhere, but the peanut butter they use here is dry and tastes like honey. It's turned the best chocolate snack into one of the worst.

Powdered Egg

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Jennie O Turkey Burgers tasted better a decade ago. They are much less flavorful now and taste like they were soaked in water before being frozen.

Birds Eye Southwest Protein blend tasted better about 3 years ago. They nerfed the seasoning and it tastes wack out the package.

Dallas BBQ also switched their turkey burger supplier about a decade ago. They were the best restaurant turkey burger back in the mid 00s and went from godly to good.

kyorii

Oct 25, 2017
Splatlandia
Adding to this and know they changed it. KFC hot wings. They're like way saltier now. I remember they were just right with a little kick. This happened in Dec 2019 apparently

noflash_hotwings.jpg

Adder7806

Dec 16, 2018
Reese's peanut butter cups for me. Used to love them now I can't stand them.

Edit: Just saw IcyBlueStrawberry's post. That would explain it.

Chaos-Theory

Dec 6, 2018
The Easy Cheese in a can is not the same now as I remembered as a kid in the 80s.

I also agree with Reese's Peanut Butter Cups and Butterfingers.

SapientWolf

Nov 6, 2017
I remember when they changed Tang and somehow found a way to make it taste even worse. It was so bad they had to change it back.

MazeHaze

Nov 1, 2017
Chipotle Burritos used to be the size of a newborn baby. They're just large burritos now.

RecRoulette

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Most of the foods you liked or used to like aren't as good anymore because of companies finding ways to maximize profits

Wood Man

Oct 30, 2017

DZPL7NWVwAEzL0t.jpg

Holy smokes, it's been a long time since I thought about these. I didn't know they still made them. Shame they're mot the same

For me it's mayonnaise, at least in America. I guess sometime in the 90's 00's all American Mayo brands changed formula. I actually didn't even realized it. But when I had Kewpie mayo for the first time I was like holy shit, I know that taste, this is what mayo used to taste like.

Now all I buy is Kewpie mayo.

Last edited:
Oct 27, 2017
snapshotimagehandler_1115773469.jpeg

Reese's Peanut Butter Cups changed a few years ago. I think it's a regional thing because I've had decent ones elsewhere, but the peanut butter they use here is dry and tastes like honey. It's turned the best chocolate snack into one of the worst.
Most of these are still good but, yeah, sometimes Reese's just aren't good for some reason. Higher ratios of bad ones with the Halloween fun sizes. I think it maybe that some are frozen for long periods of time and then thawed for sale.

Keldroc

Oct 27, 2017
creme_3547027k.jpg

Cadbury Creme Eggs, at least in the US, changed formulas or chocolate type or something about 10 years ago and have not been the same since. They're also smaller now.