• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 24, 2019
Yes

It also teased a new Dead Space and a new Jak

Only big brained people caught up the hints
lmfao desperate idiots that's just literally any castle???????
The towers are not the same and in any case, I only see a very generic medieval castle.
Yes. And the Halo PS5 game.
Except the whole point of that segment was to say that "this is how things were done in the past, no longer will games be like this". So it was really saying that we are never getting a Demon Souls remake/remaster.
It's just a Castle Jesus Christ

If I were you guys I'd be too embarrassed to ever show my face around here again LMAOOOO

Imagine being so needlessly hostile to OP only to be completely and utterly humiliated within a couple months

Deleted member 56266

Account closed at user request
Banned
Apr 25, 2019
I...don't think that was a tease? Just because Demon's souls remake is real automatically means it was a tease because castle?

Starlatine

533.489 paid youtubers cant be wrong
Oct 28, 2017
If I were you guys I'd be too embarrassed to ever show my face around here again LMAOOOO

Imagine being so needlessly hostile to OP only to be completely and utterly humiliated within a couple months

I'd be embarassed to consider a throwaway joke based on stuff that was also on the slides as "needless hostility" but you do you

AuthenticM

Son Altesse Sérénissime
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
The castle gate from Cerny's presentation is not the same as the one from Demon's Souls 1-1. Just look at it closely. It's not.

Eggiem

Oct 27, 2017

Haha yeah sure "hostile"... OP asked a question and I wrote my best guess in good fun. As if Era cred is important. Cant wait for Metal Gear Rising 2 tho. That was a nice teaser 5 years ago.

Oct 24, 2019
I'd be embarassed to consider a throwaway joke based on stuff that was also on the slides as "needless hostility" but you do you
Haha yeah sure "hostile"... OP asked a question and I wrote my best guess in good fun. As if Era cred is important. Cant wait for Metal Gear Rising 2 tho. That was a nice teaser 5 years ago.

always cringey to watch people downplay, deflect, and backpedal rather than just take the well-deserved L

Oct 27, 2017
Yes

It also teased a new Dead Space and a new Jak

Only big brained people caught up the hints
It's funny because the dead space writer promoted the event and is working on Project Agith (square game) and one of the portals Ratchet goes thru in the trailer goes to a world in Jak 2,.... not saying anything will happen with those IPs but it's certainly a funny situation

Deleted member 6730

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It was rumored before this event nor was this a specific reference to Demon's Souls.

Unless Demon's Souls invented castles.

Phellps

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, it's kind of funny in retrospect but those are definitely not the same castle. I don't think it was a tease.
Also because it would've been a terrible tease.

OP
OP
signal

signal

Oct 28, 2017
Reported for bumping my joke thread. Also since it was heavily rumoured I don't think I was vindicated by this nonsense lol.

jk I'm a new insider, custom tag please!

OP
OP
signal

signal

Oct 28, 2017
If a joke from me about the PS5 has to be real then make it be about the UI just being PlayOnline not this crud.

Deleted member 34873

User-requested account closure
Banned
Nov 29, 2017

Or... OP was wrong and this is just a huge coincidence.

Seriously the buildings look absolutely nothing alike beyond "hey it's a castle"

Halbrand

Oct 27, 2017
That looked more like a The Order 1886 building style.
tumblr_oqo8ri5OJD1wqre6eo2_r5_500.gifv

ShivereZ

Banned
Jun 10, 2020
Mauritius
Tease or no tease, joke (OP already said it was) or no joke, coincidence or clairvoyance. this is still entertaining and interesting. There is no need to be hostile and angry at anything. I suppose this just goes to show that anything can happen in life and video games. Just be happy to be surprised. :)

horkrux

Oct 27, 2017
lol I was thinking about this thread when Dragon God popped up behind the main gate in the trailer

Status
Not open for further replies.