• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
The Beyonder is a member of a race called the Beyonders who are in comic terms Omnipotent +10 and was partly the reason behind the recent multiversal reboots. But back in the 80s one came to the Marvel universe to explore and witness the human experience. Later the Beyonders decide to destory the multiverse.

z43c2iskd8i31.jpg

xclk07

Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
Hickman clearly stated that Beyonder was a child in their race. Peter Parker is the greatest potty trainer in the history of the multiverse.

Dark Mantonio

Nov 1, 2017
I randomly had this Spidey issue as a kid. Without any context it was a hell of a read for a 12 year-old.

Oct 25, 2017
Oh cool I literally just read this. This entire issue is hilarious. I love the Beyonder just popping up out of nowhere to ask Peter how eating works.

Anyway, the universe probably was doomed because the Avengers were just the biggest fucking assholes to the Beyonder. Also it's probably somehow Dazzlers fault

Deleted member 25606

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
That whole crossover was nuts. Beyond we also killed all the New Mutants and when they came back they remembered, chilling shit for my young self.

Oct 25, 2017
That whole crossover was nuts. Beyond we also killed all the New Mutants and when they came back they remembered, chilling shit for my young self.

He didn't just kill the New Mutants, he wiped their existence from everyone's memory. The only one who remembered them was Kitty because she had some soul bond thing with Magik.

Deleted member 25606

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
He didn't just kill the New Mutants, he wiped their existence from everyone's memory. The only one who remembered them was Kitty because she had some soul bond thing with Magik.
Yeah, and to further I didn't mean just they remember like memories, and more like they suffered serious trauma from it and he just left it that way.

Dark Mantonio

Nov 1, 2017
reading old marvel comics as a kid

sometimes you strike gold

sometimes you get a weird one like this

sometimes you get a sexual assault story you didn't understand

Somehow the weirdest thing about that issue was that the Beyonder stuff was like 4 pages, he just vanishes into thin air, and Peter goes about his day as normal.

These days that would be an 8-Part limited series w/ fifty tie-ins.

OP
OP
Slayven

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
Somehow the weirdest thing about that issue was that the Beyonder stuff was like 4 pages, he just vanishes into thin air, and Peter goes about his day as normal.

These days that would be an 8-Part limited series w/ fifty tie-ins.
YES!! A crossover could happen and not fuck up a book for 2-3 months.