• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

IvanSlavkov

Oct 27, 2017
Bulgaria
Hi all,
so I just woke up, checked my e-mails and saw that I was selected for the Dreams Beta. Jumped butt naked from the bed and went to the living room to redeem the code. While I was scrolling the store to the redeem section on my PS4, I noticed something weird. The store gives me the option to change my region, although when I created the account I chose United Kingdom (due to lack of an option for my country back in 2011/12, which now has an official store). With that said, I do not know what to do as some services I use are only available for the UK PSN and I will be missing them if I select my country as a region. Any advice will be greatly appreciated. :)

50060751_2406910685997437_7522784335913549824_o.jpg

Oct 28, 2017
You can temporarily "change" region to view another Store, but you can't buy anything, just look. You are forced to go back to your own regional Store to make purchases.

Pankratous

Oct 26, 2017
My takeaway from this thread is that you are from the UK and you were warm enough to get out of bed butt naked?

TheDeep1974

Oct 26, 2017
Friend of mine contacted PlayStation support regarding this. The reply he got was this was done simply to abide by some EU law. Not sure what to make of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.