• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xero grimlock

Dec 1, 2017
so lounged around the house all day hanging with the wife and kid. wife goes to put my 2 and a half year old down and I run to the store real quick in shorts t shirt and fli flops to grab some snacks and alcohol for the wife and I tonight. tensions a little high even though I'm not near a riot area, and im white and just feel like I need to apologize for all of us fucking up and all. anyways I notice some eyes on me at the store, but assume its just from the current events. get back to my car and realized I had thrown on my fucking Tron legacy Flynn lives shirt and now I'm thinking people thought I'm some conspiracy nut that things the whole thing was staged. FML

edit: this shirt

Tron Flynn Lives T-Shirt

Buy an Tron Flynn Lives T-Shirt and other Movie Related Designs at Textual Tees. Huge Selection. Same Day Shipping. Free Return & Exchange Guarantee.

OP
OP
Xero grimlock

Xero grimlock

Dec 1, 2017
fuck I freaked out that I fucked up so bad I forgot his name . fuck close this thread ill just drink with the wife and try to forget my now internet embarrassement

Okabe

Is Sometimes A Good Bean
Aug 24, 2018
I think you drank too much of whatever you went out to get too fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.