• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RestEerie

Banned
Aug 20, 2018
I want to facepalm myself so hard that my hand just literally goes right through my fucking face. I can't with this.

i'll join you, mate.

2f7.png

OP
OP
Vern

Vern

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Why not have almost every random person that's affiliated to any of the characters fly around and shoot rockets?

The kid was a fan nod to Iron Man because, shocker, it's an event based entirely around Iron Man.

Yea sure. I agree. It's basically auto pilot right? I'm pretty sure that in Endgame Ironman told his daughter Andrea3000 that Pepper Potts never wears the suit. So if she can chuck it on when the world is ending and contribute, I'm sure a bunch of other people can too.

Kyuuji

The Favonius Fox
Nov 8, 2017
Yea sure. I agree. It's basically auto pilot right? I'm pretty sure that in Endgame Ironman told his daughter Andrea3000 that Pepper Potts never wears the suit. So if she can chuck it on when the world is ending and contribute, I'm sure a bunch of other people can too.
That you think Pepper Potts and Michael Pena's character are equivalent in the MCU, especially End Game, is hilarious if this isn't some troll.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
One of the weirder troll attempts.

I actually think the total exclusion of Sharon Carter in Infinity War and Endgame is more problematic... considering the only movies she's been in are Winter Soldier and Civil War, which have the same directors and writers, and the last time we see her in Civil War, she shares a very awkward kiss and then disappears after smuggling the Avengers into Europe.

Cap's a war criminal on the run, so not like he's gonna stay in contact with her.

As for Endgame, well, she actually got snapped. Not that it would've been wise to bring her back anyways, considering how Cap's arc went.

RestEerie

Banned
Aug 20, 2018

pepper wore an iron man suit in iron man 3...but like you said, you never watched all of them.

also, please calm down.

Deleted member 19218

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
It didn't cater to MAGA fans.

1. Captain America is now a black man.
  2. Only the red haired lady and Captain Marvel were strong enough to over power Thanos in a one on one. No man manages that.
  3. There's even a scene where all the women get together and kick ass.
  4. The Queen of Asgard is a black lady.
How does this cater to MAGA goons?

OP
OP
Vern

Vern

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
That you think Pepper Potts and Michael Pena's character are equivalent in the MCU, especially End Game, is hilarious if this isn't some troll.

I've only seen Iron Man from that trilogy, and I barely remember it. I don't think I remember Pepper in any other movie. So from my lived experience, Michael Pena is in two movies vs Pepper's 1, and he is a more important character. Also he's funny.

OP
OP
Vern

Vern

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
It didn't cater to MAGA fans.

1. Captain America is now a black man.
  2. Only the red haired lady and Captain Marvel were strong enough to over power Thanos in a one on one.
  3. There's even a scene where all the women get together and kick ass.
  4. The Queen of Asgard is a black lady.
How does this cater to MAGA goons?

Did you even read the OP?

Halbrand

Oct 27, 2017
I've only seen Iron Man from that trilogy, and I barely remember it. I don't think I remember Pepper in any other movie. So from my lived experience, Michael Pena is in two movies vs Pepper's 1, and he is a more important character. Also he's funny.
Pepper is in seven movies

Mekanos

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 17, 2018
Cap's a war criminal on the run, so not like he's gonna stay in contact with her.

As for Endgame, well, she actually got snapped. Not that it would've been wise to bring her back anyways, considering how Cap's arc went.

She doesn't even get a namedrop, though. It's pretty bizarre. Feels like they were building up to something in TWS and CW and then dropped it completely.

When was it established that she got snapped? Was she on that screen at the beginning? Genuine question, only saw the movie once.

Kyuuji

The Favonius Fox
Nov 8, 2017
The troll isn't even a good one though..

Status
Not open for further replies.