• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Mar 26, 2018
https://theyetee.com/ for those of you who may not know.

I know they often have game shirts but were not usually interested in the more kid friendly designs they often have but today they have two Ganon designs that seem interesting. How is the quality and shipping time and do they hold up?

Edit, had the link wrong sorry. Fixed now.

Last edited:

capitalCORN

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I'm going to assume you meant theyetee.com

I've bought this from the site and it's entirely serviceable. Decals are durable over a year of wash and wear and decent comfort.

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
ive gotten shirts from them during agdq (or sgdq, forget which one)

seemed fine

AxeVince

Oct 26, 2017
Got multiple shirts from them over the different GDQ events.
Good quality and shipping (international) is around 2weeks after order which is very okay for me.

Pyro

God help us the mods are making weekend threads
Jul 30, 2018
United States
I read that as yeet at first and was wondering why someone hasn't shutdown the thread haha.

Spyware

Oct 26, 2017
Sweden
Multiple shirts both from GDQ events and other times. Quality is pretty much what I'd expect. I use my tees a lot and some of the prints look a bit worn in different ways. They seem to use different kind of prints. Some just fade, others sorta crack a little and fade and some just crack but doesn't lose any color at all.
I have recommended them to friends so I'd say go for it if you feel like it.

dark494

Avenger
Oct 29, 2017
Seattle
They're very famous since they have a strong presence/partnership with GDQ, and their merch is always great quality.

AlphaCookie

Nov 6, 2017
Washington
I own an entire rack of yetee shirts, I've been buying 2 or 3 per GDQ for the last 2 years or so. Every time they do those $5 mystery grab bags my sister and I go halfsies on a big order as well. I just remembered I have 4 or 5 shirts from a grab bag order that haven't even been worn since they're some youtuber specific merch or something I've never heard of. I've got a couple ugly holiday sweaters too, absolutely love my Mario Kart one. The prints are nice and none of mine have faded, just some cracking on my most worn ones. Some of my oldest shirts have developed a hole or two on seams, but they see a lot of wear from me.

I will warn that the shirts they use do tend to shrink just a little, and their sizes seem to run a bit small. I always order 3xs, 4xs during GDQ since that's the only time they ever have them. GDQ orders always take a month due to how many they get, and non-GDQ/Daily Shirt orders ship out in around 2 weeks and take 3-4 days through the mail.

There was one instance they sent me a an XS Splatoon shirt instead of the 4x I ordered, I think it was SDGQ '18. I laughed, they laughed, they told me to keep it (I gave it to my niece) and they sent me out a new shirt the same day.

Green Mario

Oct 27, 2017
They have some pretty cool designs on occasion and $12 is pretty much the most I'll pay for a t-shirt, so I order from time to time. As far as I know, the quality is fine.

Camjo-Z

Oct 25, 2017
I bought this amazing shirt from them a while ago and wear it all the time.

df0vYw8l.jpg

Tebunker

Oct 25, 2017
I generally dislike tee shirts with giant pictures on the front, I usually prefer something smaller in the center chest or a small logo over the heart with the larger image and design on the back.

Just will always be my preference.

So while those shirts have a nice ganon design I could never wear them.

lambdaupsilon

Apr 17, 2018
Seems fine but is the print also holding up.
it's like a layer of plastic or something on top so after a while it will crack and stuff (which varies based on like, how much coverage there is. like a full-shirt print will go faster than something that's just an outline)
but it's taken, like, at least 1.5-2 years for some of my yetee shirts to need retiring, and i only cycle through about 15 or so t-shirts

kubev

Oct 25, 2017
California
I purchased my Binding of Isaac and Cuphead shirts from them. Honestly, while the quality is fine in terms of durability, I have to say that the fit from shirt to shirt tends to be inconsistent.

Camjo-Z

Oct 25, 2017
I like the outside parts but not sure I'd wear this one. I like a bit more minimal usually too I guess.

I usually wear a hoodie over it so it's not like anyone but me ever gets to enjoy it outside of the summer months, but personally I'm of the mindset that if I'm going to wear nerd clothing I might as well go all out with a design I like. I have a pretty busy Yooka-Laylee shirt from Fangamer that gets a lot of use as well.

product_yooka_cavalcade_shirt_main_1024x1024.png

Iride

Oct 28, 2017
I've bought several of their shirts, the quality is great. I've found the print tends to hold pretty well, but of course doing things like turning the shirt inside-out when you wash it will help keep it from wearing down

In terms of shipping, I'm in Canada and it's usually taken around 2.5 weeks for me to get my shirts.

This was one shirt I bought last year:

From time to time they'll have designs for obscure/niche games and anime, which is nice to see if you're a fan of them

OP
OP
KrangBakesaTurtle
Mar 26, 2018
I can understand some dont care what they wear that is fine. The yooka is very busy, too much for me feels like a target lol.

Well, the current sale they have is almost over, not sure what is coming up but the Ganon stuff is awesome.

BenSmith

Handsome Phantom
Verified
Mar 8, 2019
Butler, PA
I've always had good luck with quality but it's been a couple years. One time I had a shirt come that was a bit too snug... but I think that was more a problem with me than with them...

OP
OP
KrangBakesaTurtle
Mar 26, 2018
Looks like the metroid stuff is killer today as well. Just checked it and I really

I went ahead and got the two metroid shirts today just wish shipping was a bit faster.

Sometimes they seem to really be hit or miss on Designs though, a few others have definitely look amateur?

I've always had good luck with quality but it's been a couple years. One time I had a shirt come that was a bit too snug... but I think that was more a problem with me than with them...
Lol did you pack in a few
I've bought several of their shirts, the quality is great. I've found the print tends to hold pretty well, but of course doing things like turning the shirt inside-out when you wash it will help keep it from wearing down

In terms of shipping, I'm in Canada and it's usually taken around 2.5 weeks for me to get my shirts.

This was one shirt I bought last year:

I wouldn't mind some non graphic art and more minimal but didn't see much of that

Do you really need to turn I side out?

Last edited: