• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

dex3108

Oct 26, 2017
Some time ago rumor about Battlefield 3 Remaster/Remake popped up and today official Battlefield Titter account was down for few hours and now they uploaded this

There is also this

Last edited:

OldMuffin

Nov 1, 2017
You mean battlefield 3? I would love it as well, but it was probably just technically difficulties

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
That's BF3 OP, which yes, I'd be super interested in.

One of the best multiplayer experiences of that gen tbh.

Lobster Roll

signature-less, now and forever
Sep 24, 2019
After Battlefield One and Battlefield V, I'm ready for a good Battlefield game. They need to do less teasing and more selling, in my opinion. They're currently on my shit list while I run around Warzone having a blast. I need them to win me back, badly, because I loved the mayhem of Bad Company 2, BC3, and BC4.

Lady Bow

Nov 30, 2017
Did people really like the Battlefield 3 campaign? The only thing I remember being cool/memorable is the mission where you fly the jet.

Tovarisc

Oct 25, 2017
FIN
That tweet from official account could be just about the fact that today official twitter account was deleted for several hours. That dialogue bit could be just cheeky way of saying that account was fixed.

Patitoloco

Oct 27, 2017
I would take a remaster of BF3 day one, hell I would try to get into DICE and steal a copy. I LOVE BF3.

PeskyToaster

Oct 27, 2017
If they remaster Battlefield 3 and it's the base they work from for Battlefield 2021, I'll be pleased as punch.

defaltoption

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Austin
I'd definitely be in for a more simple remaster that allows them more time on BF6. BF6 needs to knock it out of the park give them all of the time they need.

VE3TRO

Oct 25, 2017
ESSEX, UK
Hadn't it been rumoured that a remaster was in the pipeline for BF3 with support from some large YouTubers such as Jackfrags?

TheClaw7667

Oct 25, 2017
I figured we'd be seeing something announced soon considering Jackfrags was teasing something at the end of one of his recent videos. I don't think it's a technical issue.

AuthenticM

Son Altesse Sérénissime
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Is Battlefield 3 better than 4? Asking as someone who's only really played Bad Company 2.

Nov 2, 2017
Birmingham, AL
As long as vehicles are still placed on the map and it's not an instant spawn into one like modern Battlefield are, I'd buy it so fast.

Hopefully they don't update the game to reflect that change.

PeskyToaster

Oct 27, 2017
Battlefield One had me bored pretty quickly. Those games thrive on modern / near-future tech in my opinion.

I really liked Battlefield 1, I thought it was great to at least give a spotlight to a war we don't see a lot of in media and I think it was the highest seller in the series by far but you're right. The variety of weapons, vehicles, and gadgets is a huge part of the series' appeal.

As long as vehicles are still placed on the map and it's not an instant spawn into one like modern Battlefield are, I'd buy it so fast.

Hopefully they don't update the game to reflect that change.
Let us take off from the aircraft carriers!