• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 21709

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Surprised there is no thread. IGN is streaming, Tim Sweeney is the talking. It's... interesting.

He was talking about purchases should be shared between platforms and storefronts.
And then he brought up what they're doing with Rocket League.

www.youtube.com

DICE Awards & Summit 2020 - IGN Live

Watch the 2020 D.I.C.E. Summit followed by the D.I.C.E. Awards, where summit attendees, nominees and industry luminaries gather to celebrate the best games f...

medyej

Oct 26, 2017
Good lord this production is terrible.

Also way to pick the meme game for best character and make your entire show look like a joke.

MegaSackman

Oct 27, 2017
Argentina
This awards show was better a few years back, at least it was in my mind. This feels like the sequel of Titanic.

Edit: Also I think all these people are already drunk.

ZeoVGM

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Providence, RI
"Guys, The Game Awards are a joke. DICE Awards are much more prestigious."

* Mario Kart Tour wins best racing game over Crash Team Racing or literally anything else *

mutantmagnet

Oct 28, 2017
The industry is experimenting with vr but I'm still surprised the DICE membership bothered to analyze vr games to give out an award.

MegaSackman

Oct 27, 2017
Argentina
At least we don't have to watch terrible ads every other minute and awards flow quickly.

Edit: Dreams unlocked, this is my stop. I'll check the rest of the winners tomorrow.
Have fun everyone.

Windu

Oct 25, 2017
Thanks for the link. Good talk from Tim. I hope his ideas about connecting all of the game social networks comes to fruition.

Deleted member 49319

Account closed at user request
Banned
Nov 4, 2018
iu