• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 18, 2018
LOL, they will be the 1st ones in line for the vaccine. All these people are just fakes, that do the opposite of what they preach

Veliladon

Oct 27, 2017
It's actually a black woman who's been leading the charge at the NIH in getting it done.

But just tell them Bill Gates was responsible anyway. Fuck em.

Deleted member 25606

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
The hate and false info about Bill Gates created the COVID19 to control population is going strong on Facebook, even people I personally know and who I thought was smarter then this.
Yeah, I thought I had a well curated feed but this week some people got unfriended and blocked, also one family member I need contact with but don't want to see that bullshit got the "still on my list but posts will not show up in my feed" designation.

captmcblack

Oct 25, 2017
Control the population by randomly killing 1 percent of it...but also with 5g waves that do the killing...but also simultaneously to track people so that they can control you and take your freedom away.

Alright.

Wood Man

Oct 30, 2017
giphy.gif

Nothing Loud

Literally Cinderella
Oct 25, 2017
My in laws legitimately believe this conspiracy theory. How do I even begin to rescue them

ColdSun

Together, we are strangers
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
We really don't need to signal boost people like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.