• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

StoryofSouls

Oct 27, 2017
east coast, usa
diablo 4 looks like diablo 3 with a grimdark filter and a slight update to the skills we already use.

i hope i'm wrong

edit: interesting that its been announced for ps4 and x box one, instead of their successors.

DopeyFish

Oct 25, 2017
PortlyEarlyEmperorshrimp-size_restricted.gif

As long as they don't overdo the sets and don't make them build defining.... should be fine

I really want to see how they're handling progression. Path of Exile is basically the standard. But maybe there's a chance blizz might wait until PoE 4.0 is announced before going into granular detail to see if they're about to turn the genre on it's head

Deleted member 3010

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
That was a great cutscene, up to Blizzard's standards. Need some gameplay though.

Oh yeah, and free Hong Kong.

Dr. Mario

Oct 27, 2017
Netherlands
Looks pretty cool. Some of the impacts could use a bit more juiciness. Like why is there not a single bit of screenshake when that screen filling monster pounds the ground? Outside of that I like some of the creepiness it has going.

Seraphic

Oct 29, 2017
Looks like they are still using the Diablo 3 engine, just repurposed/reskined. And gameplay does indeed look very basic in the trailer.

plau

Oct 30, 2017
The cinematic trailer was perfect. Gameplay trailer unfortunately wasn't that exciting, but overall way better than I was expecting from Blizzard after Diablo 3.

Skittzo

Oct 25, 2017
The PR mentions the return of runewords....

Blizzard has heard my prayers. Too bad they kinda suck as a company.

FlintSpace

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
This is the only game my friends would agree to play coop and Blizzard return to dark theme works perfectly.
I am so excited for its release.

nelsonroyale

Oct 28, 2017
I like the look of it, and I wasn't a fan of the last game. Interest peaked

looks cool but i am going to have to skip it out of principle sad to see most won't and will continue to support blizzard over Hong kong

What is the connection here? i am not up to date on this, could you tell me what is going on?

Brutalitops

Dec 6, 2017
looks cool but i am going to have to skip it out of principle sad to see most won't and will continue to support blizzard over Hong kong
This weird shaming of people who buy a video game they are excited for has got to stop. I completely support those who want to boycott but talking down to those who don't doesn't help any cause

Dreamwriter

Oct 27, 2017
diablo 4 looks like diablo 3 with a grimdark filter and a slight update to the skills we already use.

i hope i'm wrong

edit: interesting that its been announced for ps4 and x box one, instead of their successors.
Diablo 3 was a single contiguous world with ridable horses, meeting other players than your party in the world with PVP, andthe ability to climb walls? I must have missed all that.

Feb 21, 2018
Colors seem a bit bleak, kinda wish they'd up the saturation a bit. How do you play this for long periods of time without getting depressed? Gameplay and character design looks dope though.

Oct 27, 2017
Fucking great trailer. Blizzard is the best in the business with these. I'd love to watch a full medieval horror film in this style.