• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

commish

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Caved and bought it yet again.

SW-7974-8800-1111

Anyone wanna power level me aka let me follow you as you grind?! Thank god I can skip the campaign. Can't do it a 10th time.

RedMercury

Blue Venus
Dec 24, 2017
I'm paragon 57 and just had my first set item drop.

Is that not weird?
I'm 30 and haven't had any yet.
Try to abuse Kanai's Cube. There are a lot of powers you can use to add a ton of DPS, especially the rings and amulets.
I have no idea how to use that thing tbh, it's not really explained. I made some powers from it but they weren't that great, it didn't give let me know what the power would be until I made it though

Firemind

Oct 25, 2017
I'm 30 and haven't had any yet.

I have no idea how to use that thing tbh, it's not really explained. I made some powers from it but they weren't that great, it didn't give let me know what the power would be until I made it though
The unique power that's highlighted in the description is what's added to the cube. Say, Royal Ring of Grandeur allows you to equip one set item less to get the bonuses, so you can equip that power and equip another item that boosts your DPS significantly depending on the class and set you're using.

House_Of_Lightning

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
How is this single player? If I want this as my commute/plane game am I doing a disservice to myself if I don't play online?

Fractology

Oct 28, 2017
Got this and loving it already, but I can't figure out how to play in handheld mode without getting a nasty cramp in my right hand. I'm playing the Necro for the first time, and maybe it's the way I have the skills mapped to the face buttons? I don't usually have this issue with the switch, but I may honestly change to a different character if it's less technical with pressing buttons all over the place. Any thoughts on this?

super-famicom

Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
Got this and loving it already, but I can't figure out how to play in handheld mode without getting a nasty cramp in my right hand. I'm playing the Necro for the first time, and maybe it's the way I have the skills mapped to the face buttons? I don't usually have this issue with the switch, but I may honestly change to a different character if it's less technical with pressing buttons all over the place. Any thoughts on this?

Anything that gives me a buff or a skill I only have to use once in a few minutes, I bind to LZ, Y, or X. Movement skill (like Teleport for wizard) goes on B, and attacks go on RZ and A. With this setup, I only really use RZ, A, and B in combat.

Don't forget to turn on Elective Mode in the settings, so you can assign any skill to any button.

DarkJedi78

Oct 25, 2017
OH
How long does it take to get through Season ch 1-4 on adventure?

I'll be going back and adding people from the last couple of pages

SwitchedOff

Oct 28, 2017
This game is so much fun - just played for an hour and hadn't realised I'd been playing for so long.

Playing as the Barbarian - very satisfying knocking the crap out of the undead.

Sour

Oct 28, 2017
It took me a while to get used to the Necromancer. Once I had my skeleton army at my side, I realised how crazy this class is.

I'm confused by the Amiibo support in this game, I've tried scanning one using the portal in town but it just tells me I can't use it here. What am I missing?

Chackan

Oct 31, 2017
Caved and bought it yet again.

SW-7974-8800-1111

Anyone wanna power level me aka let me follow you as you grind?! Thank god I can skip the campaign. Can't do it a 10th time.

Will add you in a bit! In game name is Chackan, if you see me feel free to join in :)

this game is crack add me sw 5822 3969 6191

Quoted so I remember to add you!

No worries.. I am a father of 5 so there is now way I will have the time to out level you :)

Dude, I have a 1,5 years old little dude. How do you manage lol??

Edward

▲ Legend ▲
Avenger
Oct 30, 2017
I cannot get a single set piece i need for the l14ife of me. Also, is the change to what difficulty you can play changed? On PC i was boosting friends characters in high torments not that long ago now i can only boost them on Switch on Master till 65 then T1/T2 opens? Ugh. Leveling in Diablo is the worst part, it's always about boosting and farming.

RedMercury

Blue Venus
Dec 24, 2017
I am missing a lot of gem upgrade levels but the training is maxed out, how do I train the person on those? Also I have 3 legendary weapons but I can't extract anything from them for the cube, why?

nicoga3000

Oct 25, 2017
I am missing a lot of gem upgrade levels but the training is maxed out, how do I train the person on those? Also I have 3 legendary weapons but I can't extract anything from them for the cube, why?

Highest level ones are legendary recipe drops. And to extract requires either the right ingredients or, if you have those, your legendary doesn't have anything extractable.

7threst

Oct 25, 2017
Netherlands
Bought this game and just played for a while. I used to love Diablo 1. But this game, when playing I really feel like that dog meme typing away at the keyboard all the while thinking "I have no idea wtf I am doing" lol. And I still manage to have fun haha :)

Deleted member 40604

User requested account closure
Banned
Mar 3, 2018
I'm glad transmogs are fairly generous because I really enjoy not having to clown suit my way through the early game. Especially since early on you're guaranteed to get that ugly skeleton king crown legendary head piece. I'm level 20 and my crusader looks super dope.

Pooroomoo

Oct 28, 2017
https://satisfye.com/products/switch-grip-pro (or https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07FNJJG5V)
Can't vouch for it myself (I just ordered it) but there's someone in the Switch eshop thread that recommended it.

SCB360

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Am I missing something about quick match or adventure mode in general?

I'm not sure how to connect to other peoples games at all, I assume theres not lobby list or anything like that, I just cant seem to find matches

All is set to open to public as well, same issue when I host the match, no one ever joins it

OP
OP
Tu101uk

Tu101uk

Oct 27, 2017
London, UK
Great to see the OT being used, and even better to see first-timers and returnees joining in on the Switch action! ;3

Currently Lv 61 meself on my seasonal Crusader, luckily picked up both a Heart of Iron and Gyrfalcon's Foote legendaries along the way so I've been sorta doing a Blessed Shield/Thorns hybrid for levelling to 70. Never done Thorns build before but with the runes with Consecration, Steed Charge and Iron Skin it's been melting Elites for me up to Master Difficulty.

Hopefully I'll get some Death's Breaths soon to use Kanai's Cube and put them in there so I can equip some more powerful stuff and start hunting for proper set items at Lv 70.

Deleted member 4367

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Gotta decide on a second class. Never played necromancer so it's the most obvious choice I suppose.

Never got far on dh either.

Luigi87

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
All these level 70s, and here I am trying to still get through Act 1, lol
Of course it's my first time playing the game, which is why I'm doing the campaign.

TheYanger

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
All these level 70s, and here I am trying to still get through Act 1, lol
Of course it's my first time playing the game, which is why I'm doing the campaign.
Yeah for all the hate the story at least somewhat deservedly gets, the story MODE is still the best introduction to the game. Adventure is like tossing yourself into the deep end of the pool - it's got a lot of mechanics to learn on its own, on TOP of all the basic gameplay they already expect you to know

hyouko

Oct 27, 2017
I caved. Arg. That eShop credit was supposed to be for Smash. Guess I have to hope for a good Black Friday deal on eShop cards.

neon_dream

Dec 18, 2017
Friend Code:
6311-9411-4634

Add me. I played D3 on PC for hundreds upon hundreds of hours. Would be nice to have people to run with.

Datrael

Oct 25, 2017
Got my demon hunter up and running. Up to torment 9 paragon 85 with the Unhallowed Essence set from the season gift.

Now have to get the rest of the legendary items to keep on cmimbing the torment + season ladder.

Did not expect to get this hooked on this AGAIN and on switch. So good.

Oct 27, 2017
Seattle
Ok, is there an easy way to add different profiles to family online account (like on the switch). Or do I have to try to do this on a tablet? Or computer.

Balbanes

Oct 25, 2017
So it looks like I'm going to be getting this *again* on Switch. My wife wants to play, and sometimes we play with two different switches. Would we have to play online, or is there a local wireless multiplayer? Also.. same system multiplayer makes it so you have to be on the same screen right? Is that the case on wireless/online?