• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kschreck

Oct 27, 2017
Pennsylvania
So I had originally bought Diablo 3 years ago but never really played much of it. Decided to pick up the Necromancer DLC (had the Reaper of Souls expansion) and installed the game. However when I attempt to login I get an error code "30016".

I tried a bunch of solutions found on Google such as swap between 32-bit and 64-bit, checked my firewall and other potential conflicts but nothing seems to work. I can't log in no matter what I try. Just gives me this damn error code. I tried everything I could find on Google.

Anyone here know what the deal with this is and how to fix it?

ColdSun

Together, we are strangers
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
Are you sure you have the full license for diablo 3 on that specific account? 30016 often pops up if you've exceeded the starter edition

ColdSun

Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
If it shows that you're not on a starter account, then your best bet is to contact blizzard support directly.

ColdSun

Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
Looks like you'll need to contact blizzard support :\

Status
Not open for further replies.