• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 21709

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Hey Dark1x and Audi, I watched the video last night and you guys mentioned that Fightin' Spirit was developed by a Spanish studio, but I think it was an Italian one.
I have a general idea of what was developed in Spain and I think that wasn't. Although I may easily be wrong. Just in case you guys want to check it out.

Ah, I knew it! I also remembered them being Italian.

That game released so late in the Amiga's life, I never managed to play it. Just remembered seeing gorgeous screenshots of it in magazines.

Wasn't expecting to see it in this video.

Also, Elfmania and Body Blows 1/Galactic are good fighting games, I won't hear otherwise!

Kaim Argonar

Dec 8, 2017
Oh, you're right! I was thinking about the Coktel Vision games on the Amiga since I always associate Spanish games with old personal computer games.

They were doing mobile games as of late until they went bankrupt a few years ago. I think they did a Smurfs game for the NES too.

The longest standing Spanish studio alive right now should be Pendulo Studios.

PC98_Audi

Producer @ Limited Run Games
Verified
Oct 26, 2017
Raleigh
Oh, you're right! I was thinking about the Coktel Vision games on the Amiga since I always associate Spanish games with old personal computer games.

They were doing mobile games as of late until they went bankrupt a few years ago. I think they did a Smurfs game for the NES too.

The longest standing Spanish studio alive right now should be Pendulo Studios.
Some of the core team from Bit-Managers went on to form the studio Abylight, who recently worked on Super Hydorah.