• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Bulby

Prophet of Truth
Oct 29, 2017
Berlin
Man, you would think this machine is coming out next month. Thats a lot of info.

Hate

Oct 26, 2017
Memory cards huh... now that's something I haven't heard in a long time.

OP
OP
Theorry

Theorry

Oct 27, 2017
ObedientUnhealthyAiredale-size_restricted.gif

Dark1x

Digital Foundry
Verified
Oct 26, 2017
I only watched abit of it without sound. The inside looks packed. I wonder how hot this will get.
There were a pair of Series X systems running all day long side by side at the test site. The air from the top was certainly warm but the machines didn't feel overly hot or anything. They're also insanely quiet.

Veliladon

Oct 27, 2017
I'm glad MS are taking 4K120 seriously. I have my LG CX arriving Thursday and it's nice to know that I'm fully ready for XSX.

plake

Nov 3, 2017
This looks great. Watching right now and really cool that MS give media early coverage.

Oct 26, 2017
There were a pair of Series X systems running all day long side by side at the test site. The air from the top was certainly warm but the machines didn't feel overly hot or anything. They're also insanely quiet.
Maglev Fans maybe? Anyway thanks for the video.
Brought a little diversion into my quarantine.

Yerffej

Prophet of Regret
Oct 25, 2017
So neat. Man, I want Sony to show their shit already. Let's see if they can come close to this.

Vespa

Oct 26, 2017
I really like the case design. Only thing I'm disappointed about is the lack of basic paddles on the stock pad, this should have been the gen where that feature came as standard and the new norm going forward.

NickMitch

Nov 1, 2017
Soooo much data and numbers.....I dont understand much of it but....Damn i will get one of these at any price!

Deleted member 27551

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Bout time MS released more info on the series X it's been like 2 minutes since I've last seen some. I'll watch this as soon as I'm home.

Dorfdad

Banned
Oct 27, 2017

thanks for the insight. Any word on base storage?? Really concerned 1tb is insufficient for modern games. It looks like those external SSD's are going to cost a lot and it seems you can't run games from them?? If you can is it going to be the same speed as the internal SSD??

this is my biggest concern. If the consoles is like 499 or higher and storage is 200.00 this thing can be way to expensive. I'm the type of gamer who wants 15 games at the ready and not constantly downloading and moving stuff to play!!!