• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Uzupedro

Banned
May 16, 2020
Rio de Janeiro
Devolverland Expo is a first-person 'marketing simulator' set within an abandoned convention center after the annual Devolver Digital game expo was mysteriously canceled. Break into the convention center and avoid the advanced security systems to watch and retrieve all the trailers, gameplay demo videos, and other secrets lost in the expo's cancellation.
Developer is Flying Wild Hog.

Nzyme32

Oct 28, 2017
Full effort from Steam with a massive front page banner video also:

page_bg_english.png

Achievements too!

xZtsCN6.png

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
always wanted to explore the Dave Lang Memorial Convention Center

Dest

Has seen more 10s than EA ever will
Coward
Jun 4, 2018
Work
Started it up. There might be another game announcement in here?

James3D

Oct 25, 2017
Cool concept for the time we live in, but this would have been neat any year I think. Downloading now.

Deleted member 7883

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
There's a bunch of codes for Carrion hidden within the game trailer. Check it out and see if you got 'em. I activated several to see if I got any game other than Carrion and yeah idk how many people noticed this yet

Bman94

Oct 28, 2017
It's really impressive how Devolver Digital continues to find legitimately unique ways of advertising their games.

Tagyhag

Oct 27, 2017
This is so cool. There used to be PC demo disks in the 90's that were also a FPS game at the same time, this reminds me a lot of those.

Also, 3 unnanounced games hidden in the game but I'm sure they'll be found way before I find the collectibles lol.

Luke88

One Winged Slayer
Dec 29, 2018
Italy
so is the hidden game reveal in this game legit or is part of the joke about them making up fake games ?

Kolma

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Florida
i didn't realize that skipping the trailers doesn't give you achievements till I already beat the game xD so I'm missing 4 of them.

Not going through it again as the blur in that game is waaaaaaaaaaaay too much

aiswyda

Aug 11, 2018
Apparently people have found the unannounced game trailers, do we know what they actually are yet?

TheChrisGlass

Oct 25, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
Apparently they don't unlock anything?

The data folder for the game didn't have any extra videos for trailers that weren't there. So if there's something hidden, it's not a video trailer.
Also, it seems the trophies aren't popping for watching individual trailers.