• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Bitterman

Banned
Nov 25, 2017
lol that was great.

And Devolver Bootleg is a real thing!! I was thinking they just having fun with that.

Speely

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Fucking Magic Sword? This is so weird and awesome.

Edit: holy shit this is amazing

Last edited:

Jakisthe

Oct 25, 2017
Did they announce any new games, or did they embarrass themselves again with another joke conference?

Olinad

Oct 30, 2017
These pre-pre shows always go on forever, but I never had the courage to watch them. How do they spend all that time? Seems crazy.

Olinad

Oct 30, 2017
I did; it's not updated for Devolver.

They always had annoucements padding the crazyness.

This year they had
- Fall Guys (online, 100 people battle royal-ish through Mario Party-ish games)
- Devolver Bootleg (launcher with 8 games that are rip-off versions of Devolver games, out now on Steam)
- Carrion (reverse horror game in which you control a creature absorbing people in a lab)
- Enter the Gungeon: House of the Gundead (Two player light gun arcade, available for pre-order at 5k$, hopefully it will reach arcades)
- The Messenger: Picnic Panic (Free beach-themed DLC for The Messenger, out July 11)
- Release date for My Friend Pedro (June 20)

and I think that's it.

Yossarian

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
The only conference worth watching. Have they posted it and the preshow thingy anywhere yet?

mudai

Oct 27, 2017
Sounds like Devolver was killing it again. Nice!

But where there no new information on Metal Wolf Chaos? They announced the PC remaster last year. Famitsu ran a story that it would also release on PS4, Xbox One and Switch recently. But outside of that it's pure radio silence. I was low-key hoping for a shadow drop at their presentation.

Asbsand

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Denmark
I thought some of their gags went overboard to the point of being a little unfunny or just off-putting this time.

I wasn't there for the announcements though. It's a bunch of meme games except I did like the reverse-horror concept. Why not actually let us play as The Thing and experience the fear of the people we kill? That's one way to translate horror tropes into a game. I liked it.

Exile20

Oct 25, 2017
They always had annoucements padding the crazyness.

This year they had
- Fall Guys (online, 100 people battle royal-ish through Mario Party-ish games)
- Devolver Bootleg (launcher with 8 games that are rip-off versions of Devolver games, out now on Steam)
- Carrion (reverse horror game in which you control a creature absorbing people in a lab)
- Enter the Gungeon: House of the Gundead (Two player light gun arcade, available for pre-order at 5k$, hopefully it will reach arcades)
- The Messenger: Picnic Panic (Free beach-themed DLC for The Messenger, out July 11)
- Release date for My Friend Pedro (June 20)

and I think that's it.
Was there really a need for a conference for this? Was hoping for more.

Last edited: