• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Rellodex

Oct 29, 2017
Devolver's E3 stuff always really grates on me as this unfunny tryhard bullshit but then I sort of calibrate and legitimately start enjoying it.

But I guess this after hours stuff is actually Twitch? I have no idea; but it fits in with the vibe of DD's conference.

Last edited:

Altazor

Oct 25, 2017
Chile
what the hell is even happening right now, lmao

BTW, what was the 16-bit looking game the guy was playing just a moment ago?

Aug 1, 2018
My god, I'd love to see what Devolver's process for coming up with this shit is. I can only imagine they just get everyone together, drop some acid and just see where the cards fall.

Ryan7556

Oct 27, 2017
Ontario, Canada
My god, I'd love to see what Devolver's process for coming up with this shit is. I can only imagine they just get everyone together, drop some acid and just see where the cards fall.

46374.jpg

Altazor

Oct 25, 2017
Chile
I'm not even sure anymore. This is like if the Adult Swim guys decided to smoke joints, inhale coke and drop acid at the same time and decided to create a show to stream after E3

Gentlemen

Oct 25, 2017
Kaiju Big Battel is legit they've been around since the 1990s.

I can't explain why devolver would stream this.

Veldin

Oct 25, 2017
Been watching on my phone off and on since I've been out of the house. What an insane ride this is.

BocoDragon

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I'm warning you from E3s past... if you allow the stream to consume you, you will never leave. See you at 4am.

Olinad

Oct 30, 2017
I just went back and rewatched all Devolver E3 conferences in order. Man what a treat.

catvonpee

Oct 29, 2017

Olinad

Oct 30, 2017
You did? Question: is Wyatt Russell from the movie Overlord in last year's? Or am I mistaken? I just watched Overlord yesterday (great movie) and am mentally picturing him saying, "Nina Fucking Struthers". Maybe it was just a guy that resembles him?

Hum, he doesn't look like him to me, the nose is clearly different. He was in this year's conference too, let's see if he's credited...

Deleted member 21709

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Sonya's actress is so good/talented in many different ways. Almost seems like a subliminal Roussey VA controversy joke.