• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

IwazaruK7

Oct 27, 2017
This game isn't "bad", it's decent-to-good when

1) multiplayer
2) you play it more risky (more melee and rushing at enemies, less sitting at corners with rifle)

Oct 27, 2017
Peru
People were saying the same about The Wonderful 101 and that game actually scored decently. Now though, not so much.

This would need to be completely remade.

Ushojax

Oct 30, 2017
The game is awful and a truly embarrassing product, it should be left at the bottom of the sea where it belongs.

XaosWolf

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Jaw, this will only end in tears when this gets another chance and Dino Crisis doesn't.
Be more careful with your monkey paw!

Khanimus

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Greater Vancouver
Pikmin 3
Mario 3D World
the Zelda HD remasters
Xenoblade X

Fucking Nintendoland deserves it more and that is physically impossible with how that game is built.

Stef

Oct 28, 2017
Rome, Italy, Planet Earth
And this is based on?
Divination-Systems-1.jpg

peppersky

Banned
Mar 9, 2018
The game is actually pretty fun. It's definitely not amazing but the mix of hack and slash and shooter works well and is fairly unique. It's also just so over the top stupid. If it didn't run like complete garbage it could have been a pretty great b-game, sorta like 50 cent blood on the sand.

Windrunner

Sly
Oct 25, 2017
Pikmin 3, 3D World, the Zelda HD remasters, NES Remix, a reworked Star Fox Zero and the Splatoon 1 SP campaign need to come over first, then you can have your meme games.

Nov 2, 2017
Shibuya
I would love an improved version of it, there's a lot to like but as it stands you really need to push through some rough patches. Even just ironing out the performance would help a great deal, though!

JershJopstin

Oct 25, 2017
I'm not sure whether the Xenoblade Chronicles X consensus means it's more popular than I thought, there's that many people who haven't played it that want to, or if we're just that far down the list already (especially if we're counting 3D World's all but confirmed port).

Either way, I'm for it. It was my most wanted Wii U port day one.

Augemitbutter

Oct 25, 2017
Itagaki played Guns of the Patriots and tried to come up with his own crazy war plot. I thought he was a fan of MGS when i played through this one. DT is like a rough cut of a AA+ game. They never got the money to polish it up as intended.

Deleted member 10737

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
redemption!
splatoon and smm shouldn't have an X though, makes it look like they're ports :(

if you wanted to add another column, wii fit u, wii party u, mario party 10 are still open^^

or make a fourth row using the two last columns, then you have the three slots for those
wow how did I forget mario party?
as i said in the original disclaimer, some games aren't crossed out cuz they're ports, but smash ultimate makes a smash 4 release redundant for example. same with splatoon 2, mario tennis aces, etc.

TheMoon

|OT|
Oct 25, 2017
Video Games
I can't believe they ported TMS#FE before XCX.
I enjoyed that game a lot though.
bad comparison, TMS#FE was ported concurrently with XenobladeDE's development.

wow how did I forget mario party?
as i said in the original disclaimer, some games aren't crossed out cuz they're ports, but smash ultimate makes a smash 4 release redundant for example. same with splatoon 2, mario tennis aces, etc.
if you need fillers, put the standalone release for starfox guard in there :) (was sold as a code-in-a-box in PAL)

Protome

Oct 27, 2017
There are a lot of poorly recieved games that I like or at least understand why other people like.

But god, Devil's Third was awful.

Adulfzen

Oct 29, 2017
bruh how can you say that when there is still Wind Waker HD, Twilight Princess HD, Xenoblade Chronicles X, Yoshi Wooly World. Hell I think even Paper Mario Color Splash would be more deserving because it at least looks good and has good writing.

And I'm saying this while excluding rumored ports supposedly coming this year otherwise there is an even bigger gap.

Stoof

Oct 25, 2017
Xenoblade X is one of the most unique experiences I can remember from gaming, so if I could only have on more Wii U port it would have to be that.

Deleted member 31092

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 5, 2017
I'm not sure whether the Xenoblade Chronicles X consensus means it's more popular than I thought, there's that many people who haven't played it that want to, or if we're just that far down the list already (especially if we're counting 3D World's all but confirmed port).

Either way, I'm for it. It was my most wanted Wii U port day one.

2 made Xenoblade a popular franchise (relative to JRPG standards).

Oxyrain

Oct 25, 2017
Was one of my favorite games the year it came out. I liked how the traversal, melee and shooting mechanics blended together. Especially as a palette cleanser to all the Monster Hunter I was playing. Given the fun I had in the various multiplayer modes, I think those mechanics would have been great for a Battle Royale or Horde Mode game.

I think it was a multiplayer focused game (Siege mode had the biggest elements of the GUI) with a single player campaign, but it seemed like it was reviewed as a single player game with tacked on multiplayer.

Hailinel

Shamed a mod for a tag
Oct 27, 2017
First off, despite Xenoblade X and Fatal Frame V both deserving to get to the Switch well ahead of this game, the thing that stands out to me the most in your argument is:

The MP in the game continued the unique ideas and many said it was the best part of the game. Particularly the Siege/Clan Battle modeS where you'd join a clan and get into all sorts of hijinks when raiding

I played the Devil's Third multiplayer and there were never enough people online for the raid stuff to ever matter. Heck, there were barely enough people online to sustain more than even the most basic and standard death match mode, much less all of the mode variants it featured. So I don't know how you were able to experience any of this.

zoltek

Oct 25, 2017
I haven't played it yet, but Jawmuncher, thank you for being one of the awesome Era mods. Sincere respect.