• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Mirev

Jun 8, 2018

The war between Demons and Angels takes you to hell and back in this third person action game. You are Desmond, the one man with demonic powers who can decide the fate of our world by joining either side of the conflict.

Demon punching simulator is coming out on September 17! You will also be able to indulge in your demon punching fantasies on the go with Nintendo Switch version coming next year!

OP
OP
Mirev

Mirev

Jun 8, 2018
Seems like is deleyed for all consoles in 2020. Can you update the title?

salromano

Mr. Gematsu
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
PC version also has a release date: September 17. Should change title to include the PC release date as well.

9-Volt

Oct 27, 2017
Wow, this actually looks very good for a small studio. At this rate, Switch will have more Polish games than Japanese ones /s

It kinda fascinates me that small European studios are more willing to port their games to Switch rather than big publishers. We see The Witcher, Sinking City, Bulletstorm, Vampyr, Hellblade and this from smaller studios but nothing from Take Two or Eidos. Could they be that clueless?

Mat-triX

Oct 27, 2017
My heart skipped a beat cause I thought the thread said: "Devil's Third coming to Nintendo Switch (early 2020)". I'm disappointed...in my self, for unconsciously wanting Devil's Third on Switch.

stn

Oct 28, 2017
Wait, is this also coming to XBO and PS4? I assume yes because the icons were featured during the video ending? Never heard of this game until now.