• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Zetta

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
1551586242480.jpg

They all live. FeelsGoodMan

giphy.gif

TreIII

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Columbia, MD
Prologue - Nero 1 - Nero 2 - Nero 3 - Nero 4 - V 5 - V 6 - Nero (boss only) 7 - Nero or V 8 - Nero 9 - V 10 - Dante 11 - Dante 12 - Dante 13 - Nero or V or Dante 14 - V 15 - Nero 16 - Dante 17 - Dante (boss only) 18 - Dante 19 - Dante (boss only) 20 - Nero (boss only)

going off that

Missions:
Nero: 6 (solo)/2 (counting missions with multiple characters)/2 (boss only)/ Total: 10
Dante: 5 (solo)/1 (counting missions with multiple characters)/2 (boss only)/ Total: 8
V: 4 (solo)/2 (counting missions with multiple characters)/0 (boss only)/ Total: 6

Yeah...still waiting on the payoff for why Itsuno wants us to spend so many orbs to power-up a character that gets nuked as soon as he and Urizen fuse back together to become Vergil.

THERE HE IS~!

matrix-cat

Oct 27, 2017
I'm fucking DYING

Don't mourn for me, I'm in a better place now

Vergil DTs into a blue eyes white dragon, Itsuno you absolute lunatic

shadowhaxor

EIC of Theouterhaven
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
Claymont, Delaware
Press and influencers (youtubers/twitch streamers) are on PR lists that allow for them to get codes. Influencers can make a case to PR that their outlet is worth getting early access, but in a number of instances PR/Publishers will come to them. They do that by showing their work and audience size (subscriber count and total views). Mostly PR, just takes those numbers at face value, and they tend not to look deeper than that.

In any case, Shirrako is a scumbag, and it's unfortunate that they're even giving him the time of day. He's likely going to post all of the cutscenes and secrets once the embargo is up.

For real, I will never forgive this guy for making disgusting RDR2 videos about delivering black characters to the KKK groups or torturing female characters. It's shame that YouTube restored his account after they deleted it.

Sincerely, fuck him.
Wait, I'm sorry. What's going on? Why is everyone upset here?

**EDIT**

Oh, is he up to his shit again? Give me the links and I'll send them to the PR police. Fuck that noise. There's an embargo for a reason and when people like him do this shit, it usually doesn't affect the larger folks. But it royally screws over the smaller outlets and streamers. Reporting/calling attention is the only way to get that handled.

OP
OP
Dahbomb

Dahbomb

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
That boss fight...

I watched like 40 seconds of it and I don't want to watch it anymore.

Because it's almost TOO good.