• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Okabe

Is Sometimes A Good Bean
Aug 24, 2018

Capcom provides a pretty nice way to catch up for those who may have forgotten the story so far.

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
In case you're wondering, the timeline goes...
  1. Devil May Cry 3
  2. Devil May Cry 1
  3. Devil May Cry (Anime)
  4. Devil May Cry 2
  5. Devil May Cry 4
  6. Devil May Cry 5
The recap above doesn't show DMC2.

OP
OP
Okabe

Okabe

Is Sometimes A Good Bean
Aug 24, 2018
I want my half prize, Okabe

giphy.gif

Oct 27, 2017
This is going to be my first DMC, so a recap is welcome (and at 2 minutes, not much of a timesink). Based on the demo, it's going to be tremendous.

R.T Straker

Chicken Chaser
Oct 25, 2017
Love the editing here.

The sword clashing sound was a nice addition.

The music track is from the game itself and it's callled ''Undeniable Fate''.

Bansai

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 28, 2017
It was but they recently changed the place to before 4 but after 1 maybe they finally realized Dante looked older in 4 or that it simply doesn't matter

they've had the perfect opportunity with 5 to just say that dante has... <dmc2 spoilers>

busted the fuck out of hell or even let us play that segment (just imagine, riding into hell with a bike and exiting with a fuckin' demon bike, the essence of DMC in the prologue right there)

and put the entirety of 2 behind us so I'm really surprised, no, baffled is a better word, that they've just decided to retcon the hell out of it.

Mikebison

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Here's a question. The digital deluxe on Psn says you get a theme. Any idea how to get it?

AHA-Lambda

Oct 25, 2017

Remember

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Chicago, IL United States
I hope one day we get a Reimagining of Devil May Cry 2.

I also hope that one day we get a retelling of the anime in video game form. I think Sparta's apprentices from the anime would make for a cool story line and boss battle.

Haribo

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
So y'all don't know who V is either? Are there rumours surrounding him? He confuses me.. He's the only new one right?

Spoit

Oct 28, 2017
So, how lost an I going to be, having never played the other ones?

Also, where does DmC fit?

Dr. Mario

Oct 27, 2017
Netherlands
I've seen a number of these trailers and recaps, as someone new to the series, erm, is anyone fond of the story and thinks it's important? So far I keep thinking "anime trash with bad music, just ignore / go with it".