• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Okabe

Is Sometimes A Good Bean
Aug 24, 2018
aW1ixOD.png

Gol

Nov 4, 2017
My eye is always drawn to Dantes big shoulder pad! What is the focal point supposed to be?

Son of Sparda

The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017
I wonder if they'll release the Vergil DLC for current gen consoles and and PC on the same day.

JustinH

Oct 27, 2017
Yeah that cover sucks (man, looking at it more closely,... it mega-sucks). I guess I'll wait a couple weeks to get this then, since I have all the other DMC games on Xbox One physically too.

criteriondog

I like the chili style
Oct 26, 2017
I can't wait to see "More Modes Unlocked: Including Vergil Mode" to be on game covers now LOL

platocplx

2020 Member Elect
Oct 30, 2017
Im pretty sure at this point they gotta be doing these covers on purpose as a gag lol

Shark

Oct 28, 2017
Raleigh, NC
Im all digital already but I hope this doesn't become a thing this gen to force people in to buying digitally and 'punishing' those that can't or don't want to.

Lord Fanny

Banned
Apr 25, 2020
They did this cover on purpose to make it a meme.
No other possible reason.

Eh, I think it's more that the actual effort put into this is pretty low. And tbh, I don't really think DMC have ever had really good covers. I know people like 5's, and it's probably the best of the bunch, but I still don't think it's particularly good. I mean, better than this clearly, but I just think it's a series they don't put much real effort into cover-wise

MrConbon210

Oct 31, 2017
After seeing trailers for this it seems interesting. Do I need to play any of the other games in the series to understand the story? I have some vague idea of the overall story.

KZXcellent

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
After seeing trailers for this it seems interesting. Do I need to play any of the other games in the series to understand the story? I have some vague idea of the overall story.

It builds off stuff from the older games yeah. The game has a short recap video that does well enough at recapping older events.

Son of Sparda

The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017
I have DMC5 on xbx will there be a free or discounted upgrade?
If you've already played the game then I'd honestly say SE is not worth it (unless you are super interested in RT and/or LDK). If you want to play as Vergil, you can buy him as a DLC for the base game for $4.99. Personally I'm just gonna get the Vergil DLC.

NediarPT88

Oct 29, 2017
If you've already played the game then I'd honestly say SE is not worth it (unless you are super interested in RT and/or LDK). If you want to play as Vergil, you can buy him as a DLC for the base game for $4.99. Personally I'm just gonna get the Vergil DLC.

Wait is that confirmed?

That's the only part that matters to me and I completely missed that info lol