• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

ToKre

Mar 11, 2018
i held off on any info to go blind , but what is this red orbs fiesta that has been going on

why do i need them at the start instead of just farming them in game

why is it even purchasable so many questions.

Dphex

Oct 27, 2017
Cologne, Germany
why is it even purchasable

FU8l.gif

Kadzork

Has got mad skills!!
Oct 27, 2017
Code from cd keys now available. Original email takes me to it - just no alert email telling me it was ready.

Magoo

Oct 28, 2017
UK
Any way to turn off the 'starring the dmc crew' pop up I'm getting at the start of missions?

Not sure why it's there or why it won't go but it's slightly annoying added screen furniture.

Dphex

Oct 27, 2017
Cologne, Germany
i don´t know if the game benefits from those automatic character switches tbh...seems all a little bit fast and comes off as one giant tutorial so far

Any way to turn off the 'starring the dmc crew' pop up I'm getting at the start of missions?

Not sure why it's there or why it won't go but it's slightly annoying added screen furniture.

yeah and it summons other players but i don´t even see them, don´t know what is up with that

Hentailover

Oct 25, 2017
Moscow

It's for Cameo missions. If you were to be matched with real players it'd show their names and ask you to rate their performance after the mission (thumbsups = gold orbs for them)

Batatina

Oct 25, 2017
Edinburgh, UK
Nero gets the biggest chunk. It is already leaked who gets how many missions, but I can't tell you exactly. (Just answering cause so far nobody did.)
Maybe someone else sees this and can tell you more.
Thanks! I think I might get the game, it might not be my favourite, I feel like supporting another proper japanese game made with care.

Mr. Nice_Guy

Oct 27, 2017
Christ that OT is amazing OP. I still can't believe it's finally happening. Wish I could thank each and every staff member personally for all the hard work they put into this. It looks incredible and I can't remember the last time I've been so excited for a game.

Juraash

Oct 25, 2017
Woke up to a shipping notification from Amazon for this. I can hardly believe we're nearly there.

Suede

Gotham's Finest
Oct 28, 2017
Scotland

There's an option to turn off the network feature. I haven't tried it myself, but maybe it will get rid of it if you switch it to "off" in the options.

R.T Straker

Chicken Chaser
Oct 25, 2017
Man it's so hard to belive we're almost there.

7 and a bit hours to go. Can't fucking belive it.

I still remember 11 years ago when the PC version of DMC4 came out. I was doing my summer job hours and constantly looking at the clock that day so I can come home and play the DMC4 Demo all night.

MechaX

Oct 27, 2017
I deliberately spoiled myself on some end game details, because the loss of surprise definitely would not outweigh the disappointment if they fumbled the ball.

I am fucking hyped for this game and can't wait to play it

Duffking

Oct 27, 2017
I've only played DMC (original) and DMC4. Is it normal to have found Dante's controls kind of hard to get to grips with in DMC4 having not played 3? He doesn't show up until over half way through the game and then is only there for a few chapters anyway.

I beat the game on most settings but eventually gave up on the big plant thing on Hell and Hell difficulty as Dante because I never really knew what I was doing with him and he wasn't in the game long enough to bother learning.

It was a bit much to jump into with the style switching depth midway through a game. I'm a little worried with 3 characters in this I'm going to bounce off harder settings even more. Or are they more mixed in with one another this time around?

Astral

Oct 27, 2017
I think only a single review out of like the 5 or 6 I've seen even mention DMD, Heaven or Hell, and Hell and Hell. As far as they know, the game stops at SoS. Deadlines sound terrible.

Wolf of Yharnam

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
How does the game run on PC? Any reviews that touched on that?

Deciding between buying it cheap on PC or just going with the PS4 version. Need something to tide me over till Sekiro

R.T Straker

Chicken Chaser
Oct 25, 2017
If I'm reading this PC release times right, we should be able to VPN and start the unlock at 7pm EST tonight?

Only if you're from America. No one from Europe needs to vpn.

How does the game run on PC? Any reviews that touched on that?

Deciding between buying it cheap on PC or just going with the PS4 version. Need something to tide me over till Sekiro

Slightly better then RE2.

Same settings and everything.

Sibersk Esto

Changed the hierarchy of thread titles
Oct 25, 2017
YouTube is a spoiler hellscape right now if you've ever watched any DMC videos before

Suede

Gotham's Finest
Oct 28, 2017
Scotland
I'm only seeing blue orbs, purple orbs and gold orbs in the items section, did they do away with vitality stars and such? Seems odd if they have.

DatManOvaDer

Oct 25, 2017
Really debating about picking this up but I'm not sure how well I could run it. Looking at 1080p/60fps at moslty high/medium settings.
i5 4460
GTX 1060 6GB
16GB Ram

R.T Straker

Chicken Chaser
Oct 25, 2017
Really debating about picking this up but I'm not sure how well I could run it. Looking at 1080p/60fps at moslty high/medium settings.
i5 4460
GTX 1060 6GB
16GB Ram

You can do 1080/60 Ultra no problem.

This is how the game runs on pretty much every GPU out there.

Settings are 1080p, everything maxed out.
zXMOX3l.jpg

Wolf of Yharnam

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
You can do 1080/60 Ultra no problem.

This is how the game runs on pretty much every GPU out there.

Settings are 1080p, everything maxed out.
zXMOX3l.jpg

I have the same system, but a I5 4590, so this is a no-brainer. I'll get it on PC, I was worried I had to play on low/medium or something like that.

Btw. what's the source for that screenshot?

2shd

Oct 25, 2017
I'm still using a i5-3570k and a 1070.
I'm pretty sure I'll be able to do 1080p maxed, but hoping for 1440p

I can't imagine this game will be too CPU-restricted.

Rodjer

Self-requested ban.
Jan 28, 2018
I'm still using a i5-3570k and a 1070.
I'm pretty sure I'll be able to do 1080p maxed, but hoping for 1440p

I can't imagine this game will be too CPU-restricted.

Going by benchmarks and shit, DMC V runs a bit better than RE2.
Also, it's linear with closed areas, won't be CPU heavy.