• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

dex3108

Oct 26, 2017

So beside standard demos of their projects developers will be able to add Pitch for their game on Store Page. Also developers will have calendar to see when other developers scheduled live stream or chat session so they can pick best timeframes for them. And everything will be categorized by genre.

This is really cool.

AshenOne

Feb 21, 2018
Pakistan
There's also this Steamquisition event on Jeff Grubb's calendar of summer mess.. I think steam must be announcing something big for the summer as well.

Feep

Lead Designer, Iridium Studios
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
As someone who has been regularly pitching games for a few years now, this is pretty dope.

Ted

Oct 25, 2017
-72.290091, 0.795254
This whole thing seems like a pretty neat idea. Certainly it's way more interesting as an alternative to E3 etc. than just streaming some pre-recorded show with some trailers.

Interested to see how it goes. I'm certainly looking forward to trying some demos and filling my wish list some more. I'm kind of hoping the whole event feels like a farmers market but for games: chilled, fun, interactive and with some exceptional produce.