• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Sanka

Banned
Feb 17, 2019
A new twitter created in July just for this purpose? seems suspect but the quoted tweets seem legit?
Makes sense for a person to create a throwaway account to talk trash about their past company. But it makes just as much sense to use it to discredit her. But the behind the scenes knowledge and the reaction of Olivia to those tweets makes me think there is some truth to it.

Yikes to that whole twitter thread tho. Seems like GG latched onto it.

Laiza

Oct 25, 2017
Have a good eternal sleep then. It will never go away because sex does sell, and it will never stop selling. If there's money to be made from it, someone will make it!
It's already proven that sex only sells for products that actually sell sex. It's a different case for products where sex is tangential to the entire point of the product.

Inuhanyou

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
New Jersey
I'd love to see the original art to compare. This character looks like a generic anime girl to me, nothing particularly pedophilic about it..i guess if she had larger boobs or something she'd be "an adult character"?

At the same time, its undeniable that if this artist had a different design for the character and overlords in the company fired her and got someone else to do the design specifically because they didnt like her concept, that's representative of what she's talking about right there. Of course its not backlash from fans but higherups. But its very similar to the FF7 Tifa thing that got people salty, except it wasnt really backlash in that case but recommendation from a department while making the tifa design