• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Dreamboum

Oct 28, 2017
20201218_030358.jpg

I think the lowest price on PSN. The best immersive sim I played this gen. Easily spent 15 hours exploring Prague.

Digital deluxe include season pass, with two great DLCs: System Rift and A Criminal Past

Deus Ex: Mankind Divided - Digital Deluxe Edition

The year is now 2029, and the golden era of augmentations is over. Mechanically augmented humans have been deemed outcasts and segregated from the rest of society. Crime and acts of terror serve as a thin veil to cover up an overarching conspiracy aimed at controlling the future of mankind…...

Incredibly beautiful too.

FC91480A05190E9B73B4A2A802C57BBE8BFA7104

F697ACF791F7E1F38EC5A7FEDF52B013B8C4EF0B

EF9A35322AB783E81C99AD35775B2E809AFDE071

and fantastic music

Entire Deus Ex Bundle is also 10 bucks for PC on Fanatical

Fanatical

Pankratous

Oct 26, 2017
Awesome game.

If anyone picks it up - yes you can run in the game. It's mapped to a stupid fuckin button so there goes 18 slow walking hours of my life.

rpm

Into the Woods
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Parts Unknown
Definitely worth it at that price. I played the base game on PS4 at launch, been meaning to replay it since I own the complete package on PC

Kyrios

Oct 27, 2017
Square should take advantage of the current CDPR situation and announce that Deus Ex: Human Revolution remaster.

SkyMasterson

Oct 28, 2017
I wonder if this is further enhanced on the PS5?

Ugh, I miss this series. To think we got The Avengers instead of the sequel :(

TheRed

Oct 31, 2017
This is an awesome game. Everyone should play it. Especially if they were interested in Cyberpunk for reasons other than the large open city.

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
I've been thinking about replaying this the last couple of days, mostly due to the level design in certain other games not touching what Mankind Divided in particular did. Still hope for that sequel one day.

snausages

Feb 12, 2018
Why did people find this game disappointing? I've only ever played DE1, is it just story or mechanics as well?

Jroc

Banned
Jun 9, 2018
I loved Human Revolution but couldn't get into this at all. From a story perspective it felt like it doubled down on all the worst parts of the first game. The whole marginalized Aug thing just doesn't do it for me.

Blackthorn

Oct 26, 2017
London
Why did people find this game disappointing? I've only ever played DE1, is it just story or mechanics as well?
As the game grew in scope, it was decided to split it into a trilogy and release the first part of it to fund the rest.

Unfortunately the game underperformed and the series was put on an indefinite hiatus.

So you can imagine the implications it has to the plot. It is an entire game of Act One.

What is there is great at least, but go in knowing that it has no conclusion and may never be concluded.

Necromanti

Oct 25, 2017
I played it pretty recently and was kind of blown away by how much I enjoyed it. I sadly ignored it upon release due to the very lukewarm critical reception it received.

cheesekao

Dec 1, 2017
Got it for free From PS+ and it's a great game but the ending is kinda bleugh. The who have OCD or anything similar are gonna have a rough time though with the inventory management system being the way that it is.

Afrikan

Oct 28, 2017
I was about to take advantage of this deal, but I forgot I already *own* it through PS+ lol.

HockeyBird

Oct 27, 2017

I'd say it doesn't quite reach the heights of Human Revolution, plus the story remains unfinished. It ends when it feels like things are just getting started. But it is a great game none the less. One of my favorites of the gen.

Stat

Oct 25, 2017
Isn't the lowest price free on PS+?

Anyways, this game was incredible. I cant believe I didn't play it earlier. Great little story, great game with plenty of ways to do missions. Only complaint is the lore within the world.

snausages

Feb 12, 2018
Ok, thanks. Sounds interesting. I actually have this already and all the other Deus Ex games installed (except Invisible War, lol).

Might just start off with Human Revolution.

Nov 9, 2017
The digital deluxe is 9 bucks on PSN Canada.
I want that cyberpunk world and was looking to 2077 for that fix.

hopefully this'll do instead.

Oct 26, 2017
It was a ps+ game years ago and I didn't really give it a chance despite enjoying Human Revolution and am a big fan of the original. Will install it on Ps5, see how it runs.

StereoVSN

Nov 1, 2017
Eastern US
Fantastic game.

It sold incredibly poorly. Hard to greenlight a sequel when the alternative is a Marvel/Avengers game.
Maybe they shouldn't have split it up into episodes and ran that incredibly dumb pre-order campaign. And then tried to shove MTX into the game.

But yes, game itself is quite good. About Avengers though....