• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Christo750

May 10, 2018
The Mr. Mime bits are killing me. The Ludicolo bit killed me. Mewtwo looks perfect. There are a healthy mix of Pokemon from different generations being smartly used. Golusk as a streetlight and Machamp directing traffic. This movie is going to KILL. I'm so stoked I can't believe this exists.

SweetNicole

The Old Guard
Oct 24, 2017
Prediction:

Harry Goodman is Detective Pikachu. He has the hat because it is his own hat. He faked his own death/disappearance by Pokemon Mystery Dungeoning himself into a Pikachu. Turns out Harry's son was working alongside his dad the whole time.

Feel good story, etc, etc.

BGBW

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, saw some red buses as well.
Definitely London imagery.
Well the red buses, the bus stop, Pret a Manger in the background and a Greggs customer in the forefront from the latest trailer all seal the deal. Heck, someone could probably work out where in London. Though it's not bus stop H for the 42 bus, which is Primrose Street. I checked.

D0WW6L0X4AAUesG.jpg

Deleted member 11637

Oct 27, 2017
There hasn't been a kid's movie stuffed with so many amazing creature designs since the 90s. Makes sense.

Pikachu joining the Billionaires' Club for sure.

Champion

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Tampa, FL
This looks soooooooooooo good.
Its been forever since I went to a theater to see a movie but I will going with some friends to see this.

Opa-Opa

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 16, 2018
His father is Mew.

Mewtwo is Harry's angry brother!

Squid Bunny

One Winged Slayer
Jun 11, 2018
HONCHKROW NEON SIGN SIGHTED!!
Also first the smash bros song

Now the shrek 2 song

Really going for millenial and gen z nostalgia
Ummm, "Happy Together" and "Holding Out for a Hero" are two classics that were popular waaaay before Smash and Shrek were even dreamed of.
That's the scene that was the most interesting...

vyezpfJ.jpg

What does this mean??? But I love the latter gens references.
MAH BOI FLAREON IS IN!!!
"Rear Window" (1954), Alfred Hitchcock.

Lump

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Bookmark this post. This movie is going to make more money worldwide than Avengers Endgame.

It'll also singlehandedly alter Universal's plans for their Nintendo park.

Jessie

Oct 27, 2017
Bookmark this post. This movie is going to make more money worldwide than Avengers Endgame.

It'll also singlehandedly alter Universal's plans for their Nintendo park.

I don't think it'll hit 2 billion, but it should do Jurassic World numbers. 1.3 to 1.5 billion-ish.

Advc

Nov 3, 2017
Ok I was completely indifferent with this movie, but now I'm 100% IN to see it! Looks amazing!

TheZynster

Oct 26, 2017
this movie looks to be the best pokemon movie.................i love it. Ryan Reynolds was a damn near perfect choice for it

GasProblem

Prophet of Truth
Nov 18, 2017
This not something I've ever imagined when thinking of a live action Pokemon movie.

And I love it. Looks like this movie is going to be a blast to watch in the cinema.

Telpis

Banned
Jan 17, 2018
That was legit funny that was a twisty twist and when Pikachu at the end was sad and said pika pika 😂

Bwooduhs

Oct 25, 2017
This looks incredible. Young me was burned with the live action Dragon Ball movie but this looks to make up for that and so much more!

Bane

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Fucking yes! Some of those shots had me thinking Mewtwo was in this and then BAM!

I need a minute.