• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
OP
OP
Noisepurge

Noisepurge

Oct 25, 2017
Really hope they do something about the Single-Player challenges. Let people buy those with coins even if they're a lot at minimum.

I keep saying it, but the SP challenge mode is literally the most fun the game has to offer and it's a shame all of it is locked behind a paywall outside one freebie character.

Putting on my conspiracy hat. I think they have all 16 challenge storymodes ready and they were all in the 70$ package. Now they are dripfeeding content so it'll last longer and has 2 challenges out every month.

Lube Man

Alt-Account
Banned
Jan 18, 2021
Theres a lot of waiting between play. That wait could be cut down by half easily. It should be smoother to get into a party with friends. Even the UI is a waste of time with holding buttons to proceed lol.

There should be more rounds, or option to rematch. Best of 3? Why not.

The match summary and XP takes too long of a time.

Last edited:

Diablos

has a title.
Oct 25, 2017
Had no clue Machine Gun Kelly was in this game. Lmao.

EtM3fiLXYAIF2xG
Yeah, and Jian looks just like Bruno Mars...

I really do love this game though.

Heliex

Nov 2, 2017
Some of these trophies are crazy.

Slicing 2 cars at once with Hana's special feels really unlikely. It was hard enough slicing two within the time frame of using sabre once.
I got this trophy by accident my first time playing with Hana lol.

Some of these skin prices are insane, 7$ PLUS 1650 coins to get Hana's gold skin. I assumed it was one or the other, not both!

LDNStateOfMind

Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
I dont get the point system in Mayhem. Yesterday I had a game where I got just over 1600dmg the person who won (and had the second highest dmg) got just over 1000dmg, I ended the game in 8th place. I just don't understand how my dmg didn't get me more points?!

Betty

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I dont get the point system in Mayhem. Yesterday I had a game where I got just over 1600dmg the person who won (and had the second highest dmg) got just over 1000dmg, I ended the game in 8th place. I just don't understand how my dmg didn't get me more points?!

Maybe outright wrecking people or KO'ing them gives more points than damage.

Dphex

Oct 27, 2017
Cologne, Germany
WHOA! Is this in the tutorial? I've just been jumping everywhere... man this brings a new way of dodging and playing the game. I might be on foot more often now.

Yeah, why is that not in the tutorial at all?

on foot is the way to play imo, grab a fodder car, smash the others a bit, jump out at a good crystal spot, collect those crystals like a madman and while the rest is still in their fodder cars, summon hero vehicle and smash em.

when hero vehicle is about to wreck, jump out, use on foot special move to get fast to another crystal collecting spot and start the loop again. this way you will end up way higher in the leaderboard than driving around in a fodder car most of the time.

Emergency & I

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Game is pretty boring, sadly. It's fun to ram someone but it's not heavy or impactful enough to really make 'it' big. It takes too much to find fun and it's just not that much fun when you find it.

Feels like an over-developed game without a great hook.

ghostcrew

The Shrouded Ghost
Administrator
Oct 27, 2017
I got this trophy by accident my first time playing with Hana lol.

Some of these skin prices are insane, 7$ PLUS 1650 coins to get Hana's gold skin. I assumed it was one or the other, not both!

It is one or the other isn't it?

I bought it (that very skin!) last night with the free coins. Don't own any of the pink premium currency.

Heliex

Nov 2, 2017
It is one or the other. It'll let you use gold when you have enough.
Im staring at my 19000 gold coins and it wont let me get a 16500 coin skin. also i had 21000 coins yesterday and for some reason everytime i close and reopen the game i have 1000 coins less.

Edit: for the record, when i click on it tit takes me to the currency store, even though i allegedly have enough. im real confused lol.

Edited my post for clarity because I missed a zero in multiple spots

Last edited:

Heliex

Nov 2, 2017
I really like the game but it has some serious issues with tracking XP. Ive been leveled down a couple times and lost my coins earned too. I literally just saw my character reach level 22 on screen, but now it says im level 20 on the menu, and my coins match for a level 20 character. And I still cant buy the Hana Skin without being taken to the premium store! I like the game and the gameplay, but man are these bugs getting really annoying fast.

ghostcrew

The Shrouded Ghost
Administrator
Oct 27, 2017
Man, those vaulting tips from the Twitter thread are huge. Crazy that they're not in the tutorial when things like 'how to emote' are.

Bish_Bosch

Apr 30, 2018
I haven't really played any online multiplayer games since Overwatch but is locking everything remotely decent looking behind a pay currency the norm now? If so that's ridiculously scummy and there should be some way to unlock the other currency in game.

OP
OP
Noisepurge

Noisepurge

Oct 25, 2017
Im staring at my 1900 gold coins and it wont let me get a 1650 coin skin. also i had 2100 coins yesterday and for some reason everytime i close and reopen the game i have 1000 coins less.

Edit: for the record, when i click on it tit takes me to the currency store, even though i allegedly have enough. im real confused lol.

well, if you look closer, you´ll see that it´s 16,500 coins, not 1650.

it´ll give the option to buy with coins when you have enough,
smash.jpg

and yes, some items like the voice clips are 1650, but the last skin is 10x

Last edited:
Feb 1, 2018
I had a blast with this game with friends last night. It's clear that right now Destruction AllStars doesn't have tons of content so it's up to the devs update this frequently -- and fast, otherwise we'll see a Fall Guys situation where it took so fucking long to see new stuff.

trevofour

Oct 26, 2017
joisey
Tried playing with a party and had a load of issues. It consistently would leave 1-2 party members out of a match. They would still be in the party but sitting at the title screen while everyone else loaded into the game.

Kind of annoying being locked out of half the match types with a party. I understand they are solo focused, but no way to play them with bots or anything?

The game would always throw us into the Tokyo map in Carnado. Is that the only map available for that mode?

The team indicators on cars and in the HUD could be improved too.

OP
OP
Noisepurge

Noisepurge

Oct 25, 2017
I haven't really played any online multiplayer games since Overwatch but is locking everything remotely decent looking behind a pay currency the norm now? If so that's ridiculously scummy and there should be some way to unlock the other currency in game.

there´s actually only one emote and two voice clips per character that are currency only.

Heliex

Nov 2, 2017
well, if you look closer, you´ll see that it´s 16,500 coins, not 1650.

it´ll give the option to buy with coins when you have enough,
smash.jpg

and yes, some items like the voice clips are 1650, but the last skin is 10x
Edit: I realise i tripped over my words, What i meant was I had 19000, not 1900.

Loud Wrong

Feb 24, 2020
Tuned into Twitch last night and this morning to see how/if the gameplay styles have evolved and I couldn't even find the game on the list without using search. Did not expect it to drop into the low hundreds the week of release.

ianpm31

Oct 27, 2017
Game is pretty boring, sadly. It's fun to ram someone but it's not heavy or impactful enough to really make 'it' big. It takes too much to find fun and it's just not that much fun when you find it.

Feels like an over-developed game without a great hook.
Definitely feels overdeveloped. Simple twisted metal car combat online with maps would have been a blast but instead we get this....

Beth Cyra

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
The Version we fans voted for is the best.

ME3's in game is okay but it isn't nearly as good.

ME original is exactly the fucking same as Doctor Chakwas, a very prominent NPC and its super odd when you walk in and talk to her and realize your just an NPC being controlled by a player.

As far as the make up I love it, and a I find the voice argument weird, our voice doesn't change based on how we look.

That said Ashley in ME is an abomination as I love make up and my Fem would wear it, Ashley on the other hand absolutely showed no desire or hint that she would ever dress or glitz up like this.

Patitoloco

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
The Version we fans voted for is the best.

ME3's in game is okay but it isn't nearly as good.

ME original is exactly the fucking same as Doctor Chakwas, a very prominent NPC and its super odd when you walk in and talk to her and realize your just an NPC being controlled by a player.

As far as the make up I love it, and a I find the voice argument weird, our voice doesn't change based on how we look.

That said Ashley in ME is an abomination as I love make up and my Fem would wear it, Ashley on the other hand absolutely showed no desire or hint that she would ever dress or glitz up like this.
wot

Beth Cyra

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Okay exact is a slight exaggeration.

masseffect.fandom.com

Karin Chakwas

Dr. Karin Chakwas is the human doctor of the SSV Normandy. She enlisted in the Alliance soon after she graduated from medical school, originally seeking "exotic adventure". Even after the realities of service sobered her outlook, she stayed with the Alliance out of a sense of duty to humanity...

Very close to the point they have the same hair, nearly the same face and the same body type.

It ruins the ME 1 FemShep for me.

OP
OP
Noisepurge

Noisepurge

Oct 25, 2017

masseffect.fandom.com

Karin Chakwas

Dr. Karin Chakwas is the human doctor of the SSV Normandy. She enlisted in the Alliance soon after she graduated from medical school, originally seeking "exotic adventure". Even after the realities of service sobered her outlook, she stayed with the Alliance out of a sense of duty to humanity...

Very close to the point they have the same hair, nearly the same face and the same body type.

the Mako would be a great addition to Destruction AllStars!

ghostcrew

The Shrouded Ghost
Administrator
Oct 27, 2017

masseffect.fandom.com

Karin Chakwas

Gonna say check the thread you're in lol

ghostcrew

The Shrouded Ghost
Administrator
Oct 27, 2017
Anyone have any idea what the new patch is? Anything interesting?

Mecha

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Honduras
Dissapointed with this fix, voice chat should never be muted by default on mp games. Give people a general toggle so they don't have to be muting between matches but always default it to unmute.