• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

DNAbro

Oct 25, 2017
Thorn coming back which is the better weapon. Let's bring back D1 Y1 Crucible memories.

Dalek

Oct 25, 2017
Coming Soon in Season of the Drifter : Every Hero Need a Villian.

So the Drifter is definitely a bad guy. Just chilling in the Tower next to Ikora and a Ramen Shop.

Theorry

Oct 27, 2017
Oke that ending was pretty cool.
Thorn and Last Word were indeed each other villain in D1.

Solidsnakejej

Oct 25, 2017
Fort Lauderdale
Then again-what are those spikes hitting the wall? Who has Thorn?

They are the Thorn bullets
UlwVCtD.jpg

demi

Oct 27, 2017
Coming Soon in Season of the Drifter : Every Hero Need a Villian.

So the Drifter is definitely a bad guy. Just chilling in the Tower next to Ikora and a Ramen Shop.

It's referring to Thorn, not the Drifter. The tease are the "thorns" on the wall, which are Thorn's bullets.

Mcfrank

Oct 28, 2017
I need to put some time into Black armory. I feel like they botched the 595 - 615 power climb since the Forges were so tough and I was a bit sick of just doing the same Forsaken stuff and frustrated to couldn't jump more into new things so I never really came back to the game since December. Hopefully they handle that better this time.

Drey1082

Oct 27, 2017
Kinda hoping the quest for last word isn't pvp based, and ideally solo-able. I'm pretty sure i'll be disappointed.

Dec 28, 2017
I can't believe this, we went from The taken king and Rise of Iron to this... now we are happy because we get one weapon from destiny 1. The pain it's to much.

OldBenKenobi

Oct 25, 2017
I can't believe this, we went from The taken king and Rise of Iron to this... now we are happy because we get one weapon from destiny 1. The pain it's to much.

Huh? Forsaken content has been better then TTK and Rise Of Iron in every way. IMO Black armory, while Grindy, gave us awesome weapons too.

Hikari

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Elysium
Lol, I bought forsaken the other day.... dont tell me this is gonna be meta like D1 again. This weapon was so broken -_-

Gammacide

Oct 27, 2017
I need to put some time into Black armory. I feel like they botched the 595 - 615 power climb since the Forges were so tough and I was a bit sick of just doing the same Forsaken stuff and frustrated to couldn't jump more into new things so I never really came back to the game since December. Hopefully they handle that better this time.
Same. Really hope I don't have too much trouble getting back into it, especially while still 602. :-/

RecRoulette

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
MOTHERFUCKING THORN.

The best handcannon in Destiny finally comes back, get fucked Last Word

destiny_rise_of_iron_thorn_guide.jpg

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I can't figure out, is the season pass a good thing to get at this point? I got back into D2 with Forsaken which I've been playing a ton over the past couple of months. I'm a mostly solo player, are forges and stuff soloable or matchmade, or do I need a team? Destiny is my go to chill and podcast game, I'm not really interested in mic'ing up with strangers at this point.

One problem with the season pass method of delivery is that it rarely if ever gets a discount.

Bold One

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
I can't figure out, is the season pass a good thing to get at this point? I got back into D2 with Forsaken which I've been playing a ton over the past couple of months. I'm a mostly solo player, are forges and stuff soloable or matchmade, or do I need a team? Destiny is my go to chill and podcast game, I'm not really interested in mic'ing up with strangers at this point.

One problem with the season pass method of delivery is that it rarely if ever gets a discount.
All the forges are matchmade

OP
OP
Strakt

Strakt

Oct 27, 2017

Forges are all matchmade; I think its a good way to fill in endgame content between now and Fall. The guns that black armory provides are all pretty good. I was able to solo everything on PC (except raids)

Buttchin-n-Bones

Actually knows the TOS
Oct 25, 2017
Real talk: Gjallarhorn could come back unaltered from Y1 and would no longer be overpowered. D2 exotic heavy selection is bonkers right now

Squishy3

Oct 27, 2017
Quest already leaked; you're gonna be disappointed :P
I stopped playing shortly after Forsaken dropped, but I seem to recall a statement made because of the Ace of Spades quest where they stated tying exotic weapon unlock quests to PVP modes isn't fair to the people doing those quests that normally doesn't do PVP because it forces them into a game mode they don't want to play, and it's not fair to people in PVP because you get people who don't normally partake in PVP running around only trying to finish the specific objectives they need for their quest and don't actually care about playing PVP properly.