• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 26, 2017
Here is the pic everyone, you have been warned, possible massive spoilers
sav_4x_upscale_different.png

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Is that....
a Hive Ghost??

yes. the rumor is

S15 will end with us having thought we beat the Hive and then they get power from the Traveler (similar to how we got power from the Darkness despite being an enemy). then WQ we would be fighting essentially Hive Guardians with Guardian-like powers.

Van Bur3n

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
yes. the rumor is

S15 will end with us having thought we beat the Hive and then they get power from the Traveler (similar to how we got power from the Darkness despite being an enemy). then WQ we would be fighting essentially Hive Guardians with Guardian-like powers.

Well this is the greatest thing ever.

CorpseLight

Nov 3, 2018
yes. the rumor is

So the Traveler is REALLY not happy that we started messing with Darkness powers huh. Pretty spiteful to be honest.

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
that rumor also tracks with the alleged new subclass

Hive take our Light powers and we get a new poison/decay subclass from the Darkness based on theirs

EndlessNever

Oct 25, 2017
can we please just remember, all that time ago, that random dude on here in this thread saying Hive Guardians would be a thing and we all said he was full of shit and now look at us, lmao.

Van Bur3n

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Rando: "Hive Guardians."

"That is the dumbest shit in the world."

Bungo: "Hive Guardians."

"Brilliant."

Rumor: "I was wrong all along."

"Nevermind, dumbest shit in the world."

Van Bur3n

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I know a lady named Destiny and every time I speak to her I feel like I'm talking to a human manifestation of Destiny.

Deleted member 11976

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Wish we'd get a few extra Weekly Seasonal Challenges for cases where Seasons get extended. Even if they're low-effort.

Ramala

Oct 28, 2017
Santa Monica, LA
User Warned: Posting Unmarked Spoilers
Well this is the greatest thing ever.

Oh Jesus now if this doesn't happen I'm gonna be so bummed. That sounds legit *epic*.
If the Cabal and Eliksni are sorta on our side it makes sense the Hive and Scorn are gonna be our adversaries. Meanwhile Vex gonna vex.

Mod Edit: Added Spoiler Tags

Last edited by a moderator:

CorpseLight

Nov 3, 2018
We really need a new enemy faction. The rumored Hive redesign doesn't really count.

I want to see the "Veil / Aphelion" in action

Van Bur3n

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Ramala mentioned nothing that had to do with the spoiler. If y'all read the spoiler maybe you would know that, sheeeeesh.

CorpseLight

Nov 3, 2018
Yeah I think its pretty obvious by the last few seasons we are working on at least a shaky alliance with the Cabal and Eliksni

Trakan

Oct 25, 2017
I don't care what they look like as much as getting something new to fight after mostly the same enemies for the last 7 years.

Bold One

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Man, am I going to have to stop posting here?

Can we have another thread for people who want to discuss leaks and spoilers?

Van Bur3n

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Everybody has been using spoiler tags save for one slip up which didn't even mention any spoiler at all, so I don't know why they got a warning nor what all the fuss is about.