• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Kadey

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Southeastern PA
Chevy actually has the most interesting team. All people who never played D1. Watching them figure out things for the first time is more entertaining to me. Seeing them stuck at gorgons is hilarious. And he has Marco and his goons on his the team.

FashionTarkus

Oct 27, 2017
NYC
a fellow italian!

giphy.gif

AlexBasch

Oct 27, 2017
I just hope Gladd doesn't have another meltdown like he did with DSC.

Nah I'm joking, it's gonna be fun.

Chronology

Oct 27, 2017
Our team made it to Templar and had to tap out after a while; love the changes here and there though! So far it ends up feeling like it belongs with the rest of the newer raids in terms of complexity, which I was a little concerned about.

excited to wrap it up after contest mode ends!

Ghostfacedon

Apr 17, 2019
I'll probably try to get in a fireteam for VOG, after contest mode. I haven't done a raid since OG Leviathan and I'm interested based on nostalgia. Oh, and Vision of Confluence.

Van Bur3n

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Updated VOG might be best raid. Changes were just enough to freshen it up mechanically on the same level of D2 raids, while still retaining its identity.

Van Bur3n

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Remember, if you're racist, you're sub-human garbage who deserves to get tossed down a well and get pissed on for the rest of your days. Because that's how much value you have as an individual. Someone born to get pissed for like 85 years, you die and then the world is better off.

Rente

Oct 31, 2017
Cologne, Germany
They should ban the whole team. And STEAM really needs to get its shit together...

Edit: Reported on STEAM, hopefully they take quick action.

Last edited:

demi

Oct 27, 2017
The relic drops through the floor, lmao

This isnt worth the frustration, see you tomorrow

Deleted member 11976

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
They actually did it?! Mythoclast is back?

Waits for YouTube videos with titles like "You'll never guess which Destiny the weapon is BACK. (It's LITERALLY INSANE)"

ERAsaur

Oct 25, 2017
RIP Praedyth's Timepiece, Praetorian Foil, Atheon's Epilogue, and Hezen's Vengeance (I think those are the only ones they didn't bring back)
Hezen Vengeance is back. Out of the three not returning, Timepiece is the strangest considering the connection to Praedyth but I guess they decided it was redundant. Epilogue was an archetype replaced by SMGs so that makes sense and nobody ever got Foil to drop anyway so I don't think that's too much of a change.

PhaZe 5

Oct 27, 2017
Is there anything story wise in the game regarding Vault? Didn't see a cutscene or anything explaining why we'd be back.

Joco

Oct 29, 2017
They're normally no where near this bad, it's a day 1 raid with contest and challenge modes enabled (And one of the hardest from my experience).

Once this ridiculousness is off, it should be much more manageable.

Alright good to know. I've been periodically checking on Aztecross's group throughout the afternoon and they've been stuck on the same encounter for like 4+ hours.

Van Bur3n

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Hot take: We should spend our tokens on Hezen because it's a rocket that can roll vorpal/overflow, not Fatebringer.