• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Van Bur3n

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
vc4zl5q.jpg

It's so close...

giphy.gif

Bold One

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Since Beyond Light dropped, I haven't gotten any of the lost sector exotics, or any new exotics outside the thunder sniper and the weapons in the season pass.

SmartWaffles

Nov 15, 2017
I'm at that point with Destiny 2 where I can't even remember what content I paid for or not. I'm going to boot this up mostly out of curiosity to see if I gave Bungie money for this.
You can directly check what expansion and season pass you have in game. Expansions in the eververse store under campaigns, season pass in the season pass screen.

weremichael

Oct 27, 2017
Rocky Mountains
I'm in cue to get into the game, which is fine. I'm glad the game still has such a large player base to fill the servers to capacity.

Edit: I got dropped due to an error.

spyder_ur

Oct 25, 2017
I'm pretty surprised Vault is free to all players.

Really happy that they limited the silly PL climb when they don't have the content to justify it. Good decision.

This season doesn't sound particularly intriguing to me but still looking forward to grouping up for some stuff, and pumped for VoG of course.

No Idea

Mar 18, 2019
New weapons, new perks eh?

Edit: Stochastic Variable and The Vision are back! As well as the class swords.

TCB

Oct 19, 2019
I'm getting error 'honey dew' whenever I try to load an area...

Oh Bungie.

demi

Oct 27, 2017
Did the texture quality increase? Feels much better on Series X.

New warmind cell look as well

iFirez

Oct 25, 2017
England
Have Bungie talked about Ikora at all? The new voice actress is 'okay'. Enjoying this first mission though, great story! Mirthrax rules.

Bold One

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Bungie still not fixed the fireteam joining on PS5.

the state of this company - PS5 launched 6 months ago.

Kyuuji

The Favonius Fox
Nov 8, 2017
  • Hunter GG class items are Bronze
  • The Titan Lion is still gold on the statue

he-cant-keep-getting-away-with-it.gif

crespo

Oct 27, 2017
Eververse is the only logic they need to pull this shit off.

I'm kind of stuck between a burn-out and outright "I quit Destiny" phase, all after the absolute idiocy that was the Transmog TWAB, and I don't even care that much about Fashion Destiny. That shit drove me over the edge. They just keep pulling that shit off and expect us to forgive, forget and keep grinding. Fuck that.

I'll probably end up trying out the season anyway if only to keep a buddy of mine company, but god damn that left an irreversibly sour note in my mouth.
Welp, never mind, I'm in.

As soon as I get past Honeydew.

Ant78

Oct 27, 2017
Getting chicken error codes 4x in a row now. Was hoping to get in an hour before I had to leave work for the day.