• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 27, 2017
YuvzIfb.png

This gonna be dirty.
Got one w/Polygonal Rifling, Steady Rounds, Outlaw, Kill Clip, and Range MW.

Weird feeling playing with a loadout of this and the Forerunner...almost feels like playing a modded Destiny.

d-psipher

Oct 25, 2017
Me and a friend two manned the dungeon. It got me nda rough. Lots of close calls but it was worth it for the Eyasluna roll.
Screenshot_20211207-1738462.png

Boclfon479

Oct 25, 2017
The blunt execution rounds on the BxR pulse works with the throwing hammer from sunbreaker… it's kiiinda nuts

Barnak

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
For those that didn't know about it and already completed the 10 for season 15, Ada-1 bounties for transmog are available again, as if a new season started.

TheHunter

Bold Bur3n Wrangler
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
There's no master version of the dungeon weapons.

There goes my reasons to do it.

Ruthless

Oct 25, 2017
Melbourne, Australia
[dmg04]: "**Due to an issue, rewards from the Grasp of Avarice Dungeon may only be looted once per character, per reset.

We are planning a hotfix for next week to let players earn rewards upon each successful encounter completion, no matter how many times it's been played in a given week**.

cHinzo

Oct 27, 2017
The scope sucks on the Battler Pulse. :( So much zoom.

I love sidearms though and they made a long ranged one with Forerunner lol. Fcking love it! The catalyst also seems interesting.

Gjallarhorn looks like a beast so far. With its catalyst it will do even more damage...

Swiggins

was promised a tag
Apr 10, 2018
The scope sucks on the Battler Pulse. :( So much zoom.

I love sidearms though and they made a long ranged one with Forerunner lol. Fcking love it! The catalyst also seems interesting.

Gjallarhorn looks like a beast so far. With its catalyst it will do even more damage...
The Catalyst gives it another rocket in the mag, so yes, it's DPS will likely skyrocket (no pun intended)

Liquidsnake

Oct 27, 2017
How do you get the catalyst?
"Catalyst comes from 3 chests that requires dungeon debuff

1st is in room between levers and spawn, shoot the yellow vandal on left to get the buff and go back near spawn there is a chest above the pathway, sorry for lack of photos

2nd chest was directly after barrel, shoot the yellow vandal again, chest is after vent room where the water room is to the right of entrance

3rd and final is above middle section in teleporter encounter, finish that and head to the back rightish island from the spawn, find the boi, and head to the roof of the building"

rockinreelin

Oct 27, 2017
PVP feels strange without everyone getting their supers at the same time. That being said players, especially locks, are speccing the fuck into intelligence so they can get their supers fast lol. Same ol' same ol.

Barnak

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
So how do you get the "Xur" ship that looks like a meteorite? The source says its from Treasure Hoard in Eternity, so does that mean its a rare drop from the chest you can open with keys?

Edit : Nevermind, just saw that it come with the 30th pack. Of course. :(

OmrBGXi.png

200w.gif

KushalaDaora

Oct 27, 2017
I got Demo+Junkie Pulses from the treasure key you get from the intro Dares 🤭

Also tried the dungeon solo to get some decent grasp before doing it proper with team, manages to get to the first boss, but lack the DPS to do it (two phase only took like 20% of its health with 1K).

I like that its more puzzle oriented compared to other dungeons, at least up to the first boss.

Strakt

Oct 27, 2017
no brain shotgun apes still running wild but lets nerf quick access sling lol good one bungie

Tahnit

Oct 25, 2017
They turned destiny into a gameshow. Its so stupid. I FUCKING LOVE IT!

its so funny and out of place but it works. and the activity is fun as hell. TONS of monsters to shoot. lots of powerups that make you absurdly powerful, and great loot. Great event I think.

darkwing

Oct 25, 2017
They turned destiny into a gameshow. Its so stupid. I FUCKING LOVE IT!

its so funny and out of place but it works. and the activity is fun as hell. TONS of monsters to shoot. lots of powerups that make you absurdly powerful, and great loot. Great event I think.

yup shoot everything, and less walk, just perfect

Duke Togo

Oct 27, 2017
I'm back in Destiny after a couple years off...playing on ps5 now. I have to say, between the new content and the changes they have made to making more in depth builds....I am having a ton of fun!

PhaZe 5

Oct 27, 2017
TTK hip fire for the BR seems bad but can't confirm.

Kind of overwhelmed by how much loot there is to chase good rolls for tbh.

rockinreelin

Oct 27, 2017
It's a mini pulse rifle meta going on right now in IB lol. Mean's its all long distance now. Also grenade launchers are your friend in IB right now.

ffframe

alt account
Banned
Nov 29, 2021
Sweaty Confetti makes me feel like I'm playing ODST Firefight mode with the Grunt Birthday Party modifier on. So good.

HockeyBird

Oct 27, 2017
Dares of Eternity is pretty fun. Will probably grow old quickly but I think I actually like than both of the Season of the Lost activities. The Battle Rifle is cool although it just doesn't quite have that feel to kick. Weird that it's an energy weapon and not kinetic. I realized how important shooting a grunt in the face was to making the original Battle Rifle feel so satisfying. The new trace rifle was really powerful in the event. Honestly I'm glad the stuff I was really interested is free and not part of the anniversary pack.

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Got the Gjally, the ornament for getting all the dungeon collectibles, the catalyst, the Magnum/Forerunner, the legendary trace, a great roll on the BR, a good roll on the claymore, good roll on Eyasluna

I'll call that a good first day!

AlexBasch

Oct 27, 2017
I'm planning on moving completely to Xbox from PC, so I just have a couple of questions.

If I don't have Beyond Light purchases, I can't do any Europa content and Stasis, but can play the current dungeon/thing from the 30 Anniversary?

Status
Not open for further replies.