• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

VE3TRO

Oct 25, 2017
ESSEX, UK
YuvzIfb.png

This gonna be dirty.

Cruxist

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Hahaha, of course I log in on my pc right before my meeting to just look at eververse and get stuck for like 30 minutes...

Whether we wanted it or not, we've stepped into a war with the Cabal on Mars...

Doberu

Oct 29, 2017
Master Dungeon looks dope. I hope I can run it with people. 6 player event is cool! Im so glad for for new content.

hydruxo

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
So I got the ornaments from Xur on my hunter and it seems like it only gave me the titan and warlock ornament bundles? The hunter ones are nowhere to be found?

Edit: nevermind, it was at the postmaster. Not sure why because my inventory wasn't full.

Dalek

Oct 25, 2017
This horse is fucking hillarious. I crack up every time it neighs.

Wonder what triggers the lightning round in the game?

Barnak

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
That Phoenixfall warlock ornament looks pretty damn cool, almost willing to pay the Silver price for it. Too bad I don't use the exotic linked to it though. Is it even any good?

Milk

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
So is The Boy, The One, The Only, The Gjallarhorn out? Can we get it from the dungeon already?

Lifendz

Oct 27, 2017
Forgot today was the release of the 30th anniversary bundle. Downloaded the patch and planned on going to the tower to see if Ada is selling that mod I'm looking for when I'm greeted to a prolonged black screen, then Xur's voice and then immediately thrown into the trippiest activity I've played in Destiny. WTH is the deal with the horse? And Xur playing a gameshow host of sorts got a laugh. Guess it's time to give Bungie 24.99.

Oct 27, 2017
Forgot today was the release of the 30th anniversary bundle. Downloaded the patch and planned on going to the tower to see if Ada is selling that mod I'm looking for when I'm greeted to a prolonged black screen, then Xur's voice and then immediately thrown into the trippiest activity I've played in Destiny. WTH is the deal with the horse? And Xur playing a gameshow host of sorts got a laugh. Guess it's time to give Bungie 24.99.
The inclusion of starhorse is hilarious

Strakt

Oct 27, 2017
sidearm is sick! too bad it uses special ammo and u only start with 8 bullets in pvp; its a 3 tap

rockinreelin

Oct 27, 2017
Is it very mechanics heavy?

Does the pulse hip fire seem Halo-ish?
Very mechanic heavy dungeon, more so then prophecy. You are going to be doing a lot of waiting around and maneuvering. Not sure how prophecy was received initially but damn it took a long time to get through. Granted we were learning the mechanics of it all since we all flew in blindly.

Hunters put on your stompies cause there's a lot of big chasm jumping.

Oct 27, 2017
sidearm is sick! too bad it uses special ammo and u only start with 8 bullets in pvp; its a 3 tap
Yeah, was just about to post that it sucks that it uses special ammo but it certainly feels "familiar" to shoot.

Very mechanic heavy dungeon, more so then prophecy. You are going to be doing a lot of waiting around and maneuvering. Not sure how prophecy was received initially but damn it took a long time to get through. Granted we were learning the mechanics of it all since we all flew in blindly.

Hunters put on your stompies cause there's a lot of big chasm jumping.

Damn, I thought Bungie would basically give the Gjallarhorn away with a simple Exotic Quest but that's not the case since you have to complete the dungeon to get it.

IIFloodyII

Oct 26, 2017
Got the new Pulse with a perk that makes hipfire more accurate if you move and Eye of The Storm, we haloing. I doubt it will work well in PvP, but it made me smile.

Edit: I just realized that perk isn't limited to hipfire. Just need to be moving.

Last edited:

ZeoVGM

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Providence, RI
I honestly wish they would just make Gjallarhorn a very rare drop that you can get from any activity. Would have been cool to get that feeling again when it eventually dropped, like the old days.

neoak

Oct 25, 2017
Got the new Pulse with a perk that makes hipfire more accurate if you move and Eye of The Storm, we haloing. I doubt it will work well in PvP, but it made me smile.

Edit: I just realized that perk isn't limited to hipfire. Just need to be moving.
Perpetual Motion

What you want is the above with Blunt Execution Rounds.

Ctrl Alt Del

Banned
Jun 10, 2018
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
This new Dungeon was a blast to play through. We need more
sparrow
segments like that. A bit on the easy side, I think, but Master should take care of that.

New activity is also pretty fun and damn, that loot. So much stuff.

This is exactly what I wanted.

Status
Not open for further replies.