• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dunlop

Oct 25, 2017
Still puzzled at the business decision to remove the expansions from Gamepass right when you are trying to sell another addon to the game.
Made me cancel the order. I'm not paying an additional $50 to get my stasis powers back lol

Feb 4, 2018
Still puzzled at the business decision to remove the expansions from Gamepass right when you are trying to sell another addon to the game.
Made me cancel the order. I'm not paying an additional $50 to get my stasis powers back lol

I mean, Stasis is getting a nerf today and probably won't be needed for anything until maybe Witch Queen.

Bold One

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Yeah, if after a full year on gamepass you're not fully in to spend moving forward, then you'll never be in.

Barnak

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Curious to see what the 30th anniversary pack will include.. .the trailer is supposed to release in a few minutes right?

oriic

Prophet of Truth - Press
Verified
Oct 30, 2017
Hungary
BR:

217403_vvv333.jpg

rockinreelin

Oct 27, 2017
A little underwhelming but I guess I will have to wait for it to drop later today and actually play it. Will probably take about an hour to get in due to the rush to check out the new content.

Barnak

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Hopefully there is going to be a full list of what's free and what's included in the pack to warrant the price soon after launch.
I know the 6 man activity is free, but is there going to be exclusive loot from it that even people who don't buy the pack can get? I assume so.

demi

Oct 27, 2017
Hopefully there is going to be a full list of what's free and what's included in the pack to warrant the price soon after launch.
I know the 6 man activity is free, but is there going to be exclusive loot from it that even people who don't buy the pack can get? I assume so.

Everything is exclusive except the halo guns. When you get shit on by a Matador 64 or an Eyasluna in Crucible, just know they paid for that hard earned gun

HockeyBird

Oct 27, 2017
Thank god the more interesting stuff (at least for me) is part of the free content. Those Halo weapons look real nice.

Daigoro

Oct 28, 2017
hope the hand Cannon isn't a 180 ..

^ hah yeah. they do have the same models as current weapon types. hopefully they're good...

PhaZe 5

Oct 27, 2017
Don't understand the variance in the sticky grenades. Flux one shots, but not fusion or magnetic. Don't really understand why that is.

rockinreelin

Oct 27, 2017
I just went down a destiny 2 FOV rabbit hole and didn't realize it affects reticle view big time.

This really seems like a bug bungie needs to fix.

Daigoro

Oct 28, 2017
I just went down a destiny 2 FOV rabbit hole and didn't realize it affects reticle view big time.

This really seems like a bug bungie needs to fix.

yeah I've bumped it down to 95 after watching this vid. not noticing a huge difference in my play. fov def feels a tad tighter tho

I was very y comfy at 105 and may go back. need to play around with it more

Mengetsu

Oct 27, 2017
For PS5 owners a second update has gone out. Make sure you download it or you aren't getting in.

Status
Not open for further replies.