• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

TheHunter

Bold Bur3n Wrangler
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Is it possible to get Stormdancer's Brace(warlock exotic robe) more than once? I got it from a Shadowkeep mission a couple of months ago when I bought the expansion and its total stats are only at 48 which is just... bad compared to all the 60+ exotics I've got.
Yes.

Once acquired all exotic armors enter the world drop loot pool.

Kadey

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Southeastern PA
did you just use fun and Trials in the same sentence?

Why are you headless?

downloade9cc1ea98926b651.jpg

Ruthless

Oct 25, 2017
Melbourne, Australia
I'm happy you were right, but that doesn't change my question to you :)

It wasn't a guess. It was clear from the message that the pulse would be 3 wins. The HC was last week so no chance of it repeating. The other guns in the current pool aren't worth farming rolls for. So it had to be the pulse. It's pretty easy to read bungie staff when they try to play smart lol.

purg3

Oct 25, 2017
Finally got a Bottom Dollar worth using. Killing Wind/Rampage/Accurized/Stability MW, I'm done with this trash can mode.

Strakt

Oct 27, 2017
after finally playing destiny and trying out the nerfs to stasis, i can confidently still say stasis is still broken as fk and pvp is still awful

Corncob

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
UK
after finally playing destiny and trying out the nerfs to stasis, i can confidently still say stasis is still broken as fk and pvp is still awful

There's literally no more irritating feeling in a game than losing control/agency of your character. Until Stasis never freezes you it'll keep making PVP absolutely fucking awful.

psynergyadept

Oct 26, 2017
Yo why ain't none of y'all tell me how fun the symmetry is!!! Shoot full auto or you can switch to slow yet tracking arc shots!?!?!?! The funnest exotic in a while for me! Was stomping in the iron banner earlier this week!

Faith

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
UK
It's not even the freezing that is so annoying with stasis, just being slowed is pretty much a death sentence in PvP.

Honestly it's still quite oppressive even after the nerfs, how the titan super froze anybody near them on activation until that got nerfed I do not know. It was literally a panic roaming super that lasted forever with ridiculous damage resistance.

TheHunter

Bold Bur3n Wrangler
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It's not even the freezing that is so annoying with stasis, just being slowed is pretty much a death sentence in PvP.

Honestly it's still quite oppressive even after the nerfs, how the titan super froze anybody near them on activation until that got nerfed I do not know. It was literally a panic roaming super that lasted forever with ridiculous damage resistance.
It's still really good and a near death sentence if you pop it near them in cover.

You can actually now kill it.

cHinzo

Oct 27, 2017

So like bottom tree Striker lol. Glad they nerfed that shit, but it took half a year...

Trakan

Oct 25, 2017
Did one grandmaster to get the seasonal challenge done. Got an adept shadow price and adept range mod.

People actually like those eh?

Oct 25, 2017
Hey guys, a friend and I are new and having some issue with the intro quest line a guardian rises

can't progress "speak with lord shaxx" have tried everything. Am I missing something?

Any help would be appreciated. We can queue for strikes but his quest seems to be bugged and can't progress past this step. We've tried with me as leader him as leader and him solo, he speaks with shaxx but nothing progresses.

neoak

Oct 25, 2017
Hey guys, a friend and I are new and having some issue with the intro quest line a guardian rises

can't progress "speak with lord shaxx" have tried everything. Am I missing something?

Any help would be appreciated. We can queue for strikes but his quest seems to be bugged and can't progress past this step. We've tried with me as leader him as leader and him solo, he speaks with shaxx but nothing progresses.
This one?

FashionTarkus

Oct 27, 2017
NYC

I'm not familiar with the quest but I do remember there was a bug in one of the new light quests and I think the solution was to load into the tower by yourself somehow, via an icon on the tower map maybe? Google might have a more detailed explanation....
Or maybe I'm completely misremembering.

Oct 25, 2017
I'm not familiar with the quest but I do remember there was a bug in one of the new light quests and I think the solution was to load into the tower by yourself somehow, via an icon on the tower map maybe? Google might have a more detailed explanation....
Or maybe I'm completely misremembering.

yes!! I found this

www.bungie.net

"A Guardian Rises" quest stuck, cannot progress > Help | Forums | Bungie.net

Bungie.net is the Internet home for Bungie, the developer of Destiny, Halo, Myth, Oni, and Marathon, and the only place with official Bungie info straight from the developers.

but I can't figure out what it means! Can you translate what it means in destiny to English?? 😅

FashionTarkus

Oct 27, 2017
NYC
yes!! I found this

www.bungie.net

"A Guardian Rises" quest stuck, cannot progress > Help | Forums | Bungie.net

Bungie.net is the Internet home for Bungie, the developer of Destiny, Halo, Myth, Oni, and Marathon, and the only place with official Bungie info straight from the developers.

but I can't figure out what it means! Can you translate what it means in destiny to English?? 😅
well, apparently according to this there should be an icon on the map called ''advent'' that lets you load into the tower by yourself

"When you go to orbit there's a different launch spot for the quest called "The Advent" if you go through there to your quest, then everyone talks to you accordingly. If you just teleport to the tower they treat you as if you have already finished what you needed to and talking to them won't progress your quest there ^_^"

do you have this advent icon on your tower when you are in orbit?

Oct 25, 2017
well, apparently according to this there should be an icon on the map called ''advent'' that lets you load into the tower by yourself

"When you go to orbit there's a different launch spot for the quest called "The Advent" if you go through there to your quest, then everyone talks to you accordingly. If you just teleport to the tower they treat you as if you have already finished what you needed to and talking to them won't progress your quest there ^_^"

do you have this advent icon on your tower when you are in orbit?
Omg yes it worked but for some reason it took FOREVER for the advent icon to show up!!!! He was on the orbit screen for a few minutes and then BAM it showed up out of the blue

JaegerDeus

Banned
Jan 25, 2018
I feel like Im going crazy.

I have an outlaw/wellspring Hailing Confusion. Its a 390 pulse without a stacking damage perk. Its TTK is mediocre to above average.

....but the thing just fucking MELTS in both PVP and PVE.

Nothing

Oct 30, 2017
I feel like Im going crazy.

I have an outlaw/wellspring Hailing Confusion. Its a 390 pulse without a stacking damage perk. Its TTK is mediocre to above average.

....but the thing just fucking MELTS in both PVP and PVE.
not crazy at all. Max stability pulse rifle is my weapon of choice. My Hailing Confusion shoots like a laser in pvp. I'm always on the lookout for new max stability pulse rifles but there aren't very many (legendary ones) in the game atm.

However, pulse rifles are a bit behind right now.