• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Strakt

Oct 27, 2017

hm37J1p.jpg

s9_screenshots_1.jpg

s9_rewards_sidearm.jpg

s9_rewards_armor.jpg

s9_rewards_fusion.jpg

Last edited:

Van Bur3n

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
My disappointment is ready. They really are going to do a major lore character dirty by attaching them to awful content like they did Osiris.

Lol so it is Vex Themed.

Get to reuse the same environmental assets over and over again with the Vex. Blocks, blocks everywhere. Called this shit.

Landford

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
My disappointment is ready. They really are going to do a major lore character dirty by attaching them to awful content like they did Osiris.

Get to reuse the same environmental assets over and over again with the Vex. Blocks, blocks everywhere. Called this shit.
My comment was specifically because you called this out, lol "So it is exactly as the Van Buren prophecies foretold"

DNAbro

Oct 25, 2017
SAINT 14

Cant believe all the theories were right lmao.
Also Bungie art direction killing it as always.

Strangelove_77

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Can you even buy the "season pass" by itself yet? I think you had to buy the more expensive version of Forsaken to get it.

Cels

Oct 26, 2017
the vex offensive was fun a few times but i have a few gripes with it
  • rewards from the activity were lacking, the guns didn't compare to anything we already had.
  • seasonal title required a lot of boring grinding in the activity and selfishly competing with teammates for specific weapon kills
  • final assault: the undying mind was a big letdown. instead of a minotaur final boss it's a hydra with the same mechanics.

i feel like this new osiris activity is going to be similar....

joefro

▲ Legend ▲
Jun 5, 2018
Louisiana
Bold move going back to Mercury for the...fourth time? Curse of Osiris, Spooky Forest, Revelry. It would be great if they expand the patrol zone. Oh well. I'm okay with this. Mercury has some of the most beautiful art in all of Destiny 2. I wonder if Sagira will be back.

haradaku7

May 28, 2018
Looks link a pretty thin season like people expected. I hope the season pass is price appropriate.

Edit: 1000 silver. £8:50 I'm okay with that.

Last edited:

Altair

Jan 11, 2018
Sounds cool. Will be significantly disappointed if there's no raid though. A 6 man activity isn't enough, especially with how lackluster Season of the Undying's 6 man activity was. If there's no new raid then I'll play through the story stuff and probably put it down for the rest of the season.

PhaZe 5

Oct 27, 2017
Sounds cool. Will be significantly disappointed if there's no raid though. A 6 man activity isn't enough, especially with how lackluster Season of the Undying's 6 man activity was. If there's no new raid then I'll play through the story stuff and probably put it down for the rest of the season.

I'd be surprised if there was a raid

Bold One

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
They aren't going to drop a Raid every 3 months.

Let that dream die, kill it if you have to.

Van Bur3n

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
There was never going to be a new raid. You will enjoy this season for about a week and abandon it until the "final assault" then get disappointed and drop it again. Accept this new cycle of Destiny.

Altair

Jan 11, 2018
They aren't going to drop a Raid every 3 months.

Let that dream die, kill it if you have to.

Forsaken had one and Black Armory had one. That's back to back raids right there. There's not enough content to go around with no new raid. This feels just like Season of the Undying, which would've been absolutely dreadful had Shadowkeep not been packaged in with it.

Van Bur3n

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Forsaken had one and Black Armory had one. That's back to back raids right there. There's not enough content to go around with no new raid. This feels just like Season of the Undying, which would've been absolutely dreadful had Shadowkeep not been packaged in with it.

Considering Bungo talked about how much the annual pass wore them out, I imagine the circumstances have changed in regards to the production of content this time around in comparison to last year. At most, I expect maybe one raid this year.

Hawkster

Alt account
Banned
Mar 23, 2019

That's only because they had Vicarious Visions/High Moon Studios supporting them

Right now, they're on their own.

And let's not forget about how much Bungo likes to keep talking about how the Annual Pass "wore them out"

Trakan

Oct 25, 2017
Considering Bungo talked about how much the annual pass wore them out, I imagine the circumstances have changed in regards to the production of content this time around in comparison to last year.

At most, I expect maybe one raid this year.

I didn't expect a raid, but consider the average player who doesn't read Bungie's website let alone a one off piece from Luke Smith. They've also had raids in past seasonal pass content.

They really should have been clearer and set expectations.

IIFloodyII

Oct 26, 2017
Those weapon designs look great. Also yay at Perfect Paradox seemingly getting updated, like top 3 favorite D2 weapon, just love the look of it.

Altair

Jan 11, 2018
Considering Bungo talked about how much the annual pass wore them out, I imagine the circumstances have changed in regards to the production of content this time around in comparison to last year.
That's only because they had Vicarious Visions/High Moon Studios supporting them

Right now, they're on their own.

And let's not forget about how much Bungo likes to keep talking about how the Annual Pass "wore them out"

Well then do more with your seasons than one 6 man activity that was an absolute abomination in Season of the Undying. Nobody's gonna stick around for 3 months if they drop another season like that.

Bold One

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
B
Bro, they had two whole other studios and Activision cash then. Wind your expectations, lest ye be bitterly dissapointed.

Yam's

Oct 27, 2017
Love the black and white aesthetic. Cannot wait to have an excuse to dive back in.

Van Bur3n

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Well then do more with your seasons than one 6 man activity that was an absolute abomination in Season of the Undying. Nobody's gonna stick around for 3 months if they drop another season like that.

I ain't gonna complain incessantly about it (even though I basically kinda am to a certain degree, but I'm just going to say that I am not and y'all will have to accept this new reality I have shaped). I understand the hardships of keeping this live service game ever so lively and I have my expectations set, it's why I'm already honking the "disappointeeeeeeeeed" horn. But I agree that I will inevitably drop it pretty early on no doubt. That's just the reality of it.

Genesis

Oct 27, 2017
I have little to no interest in putting any more time or money into this game but that trailer was hype.
Happy to see Mercury finally getting some love.

FinKL

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Was that a Shoryuken?!?!?!
BUNGIE!
I've never bought silver, but you finally did it... You got the SF Fan in me to finally buy silver...